Super 30 founder and mathematician Anand Kumar has found a place in a latest book in Japan that revolves round India's development story.
The book, Indo No Shougeki, published by Japan's famous publisher 'Bhushan' and written by journalists of TV Channel NHK, has a chapter exclusively on Anand Kumar's struggle and success of his Super 30 initiative.
It tells the story of how Anand is helping several talented students from underprivileged families clear the highly competitive IIT-JEE.
Kumar told PTI that Yoichi Itoh, chief economic of Japan's STB Research Institute, had come here to make an hour-long documentary on Super30 for NHK channel.
Several newspapers, magazines and TV channels covered Kumar's life story and the impact of his Super30 school.
Anand's Super30 Figures in Japan Book
THE LATEST ISSUE
- STOP PRESS!
- Coronavirus: Rs 15,000 Crore Allocated To Strengthen Healthcare, Declares PM
- Coronavirus Live Updates: Cases In India Soar to 519; Death Toll Reaches 10
- Tokyo Olympics Postponed Until 2021
- Coronavirus: India Exercised Social Distancing Well, But Are We Prepared For Next Stage?
- Dipak Misra Was Reviled As CJI But Ranjan Gogoi Beguiled His Way To Power
- Taking Up Hijab Against Coronavirus
- Seemingly Happiest People Often Suffer From Depression
- Blog | Not Music Or Art, But It's 'Fear' That Binds Us Together
- Restructuring Indian Railways’ Cadres: Is The Proposal Good For The Nation?
- In Chasing Away Maoists, Odisha's Malkangiri Village Delivers Telling Message This R-Day
- 'Release All Detainees, Restore 4G': Omar 's First Word After Detention
- Economists, Activists Urge Govt For Coronavirus Relief Package For Poor
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Know Your Essential Services
- After Coronavirus, Man Dies Of Hantavirus In China: Report
- First Violence, Now Coronavirus, Delhi's Riot Victims Have Nowhere To Go
- Humour And Solitary Walks: Mental Health Advisory In Kashmir To Fight Corona Crisis
- Police Clear Anti-CAA Protest Site At Shaheen Bagh Amid COVID-19 Fears
- Will IPL Happen? Ganguly Doesn't Have An Answer