Actress Kajol says that she and her actor husband Ajay Devgn rarely ever agree on a script.
"It has to be few movies over the years," Kajol said when asked why the star couple is rarely seen together onscreen.
The 35-year-old mother of two said when her husband feels he has found a "workable" script, she rejects it saying it is too boring and does not work for her.
Ajay and Kajol were last seen together three years ago in his directorial debut U Me aur Hum.
Since they made their debut in the 1990s, the couple has starred in movies like Hulchul, Goondaraj, Ishq, Pyar to Hona Hi Tha and after marriage in Dil Kya Kare, Raju Chacha and U Me aur Hum.
Even though individually this year, Kajol has tasted success with My Name is Khan and Ajay is basking in the success of Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge, Once upon a time in Mumbai, Golmaal 3 and Raajneeti, Kajol said the biggest celebration for the couple personally has been the birth of their son Yug in September.
The actress said she has no immediate plans to get back to the studios after My Name is Khan, We are Family and now Toonpur ka Superhero which releases on December 24.
"Raising two children is keeping me very busy. We will talk about my comeback film some years later. I keep making such comebacks," she said.
Kajol said Toonpur ka Superhero is diametrically opposite U Me Aur Hum. "This is a good, fun film," she added.
Speaking about pairing with Ajay, Kajol said over the years, the comfort level is grown. "In the process of working together, we got married," she added.
Kajol said her childhood superhero has been 'Superman'.
"They were eternal classics. Nobody can beat them not even Ajay who plays a superhero in Toonpur...", she added.
"Only thing is Superman is not real. I feel viewers need to identify with the superhero....He has to be real and humane. He has to have his own weaknesses," the actress felt.
Apart from Superman and Phantom, Kajol said her childhood comic books included Tinkle and Bahadur.
Ajay and I Rarely Agree on a Script: Kajol
THE LATEST ISSUE
- All Issues Between India, Pak Bilateral, Says PM Modi During Meeting With Trump At G7 Summit
- INX Media Case: Chidambaram Brought To Delhi Court, CBI Seeks 5 More Days’ Custody
- So Where Will Assam's 'Illegal Immigrants' Go? Government Says NRC Not Death Knell
- Opposition Using 'Maarak Shakti...': Pragya Thakur On Death Of BJP Leaders -- Video
- BSP Chief Mayawati Slams Rahul Gandhi, Opposition Leaders For Kashmir Visit
- Strong And Decisive Leadership May Not Help Always. It Can Cause More Damage Than Good
- Kashmiris Are Angry, Yet They Are Calm. Why?
- Indian Armed Forces, Civilians Continue To Bleed In Internal Conflicts, But Do We Care?
- On India's 73rd Independence Day, A Letter to Pehlu Khan
- The Valley Has Fallen Into Rigor Mortis
- BBC, Northern Ireland, And Kashmir – Where Shekhar Kapur Got It Wrong
- Government Sacks 22 More Tax Officers For Graft, Misconduct
- Watch | Florida Golfer Continues With His Game As 7-Feet Alligator Strolls Casually Next To Him
- Trump Says US-China Trade Talks 'To Start Very Shortly'
- Uttar Pradesh Police Rescue Newborn Dumped In Drain
- This Fashion Institute 'Stole' Designer Manish Malhotra's Brand, Then Appointed Him Brand Ambassador
- Sindhu To Receive Cash Reward For Stellar Showing At Badminton Worlds
- '... Buried His Party In Grave,' J&K Guv Hits Back At Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury
- Hosts Must Take Inspiration From Stokes - Root