Actress Kajol says that she and her actor husband Ajay Devgn rarely ever agree on a script.
"It has to be few movies over the years," Kajol said when asked why the star couple is rarely seen together onscreen.
The 35-year-old mother of two said when her husband feels he has found a "workable" script, she rejects it saying it is too boring and does not work for her.
Ajay and Kajol were last seen together three years ago in his directorial debut U Me aur Hum.
Since they made their debut in the 1990s, the couple has starred in movies like Hulchul, Goondaraj, Ishq, Pyar to Hona Hi Tha and after marriage in Dil Kya Kare, Raju Chacha and U Me aur Hum.
Even though individually this year, Kajol has tasted success with My Name is Khan and Ajay is basking in the success of Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge, Once upon a time in Mumbai, Golmaal 3 and Raajneeti, Kajol said the biggest celebration for the couple personally has been the birth of their son Yug in September.
The actress said she has no immediate plans to get back to the studios after My Name is Khan, We are Family and now Toonpur ka Superhero which releases on December 24.
"Raising two children is keeping me very busy. We will talk about my comeback film some years later. I keep making such comebacks," she said.
Kajol said Toonpur ka Superhero is diametrically opposite U Me Aur Hum. "This is a good, fun film," she added.
Speaking about pairing with Ajay, Kajol said over the years, the comfort level is grown. "In the process of working together, we got married," she added.
Kajol said her childhood superhero has been 'Superman'.
"They were eternal classics. Nobody can beat them not even Ajay who plays a superhero in Toonpur...", she added.
"Only thing is Superman is not real. I feel viewers need to identify with the superhero....He has to be real and humane. He has to have his own weaknesses," the actress felt.
Apart from Superman and Phantom, Kajol said her childhood comic books included Tinkle and Bahadur.
Ajay and I Rarely Agree on a Script: Kajol
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019 LIVE: EVM Glitches, Sporadic Violence Mar Polls In Bengal
- In A Hung Parliament, Who Can Be India's Next PM? Here Are Some Possibilities
- Mamata Banerjee Urges EC To Ensure 'Peaceful And Impartial' Voting In Last Phase
- Elections And Unseen Forces: How Little-Known Parties Can Change Politics In UP, Bihar
- How's The Josh? Can India Win Cricket World Cup? Will Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni Pull It Off?
- The Statue Went Bust
- Mayawati, Honourable Prime Minister. Why The Heartburn?
- Can India's Character As A Secular Republic Be Sustained?
- Yogi Deveshwar: Corporate Honcho Whose Touch Gave Wings to Air India, High Flight To ITC
- How WhatsApp Saved The Day For A Cyclone Fani-Hit Journo In Odisha
- European Football Round-up: Men On The Margins Come Through For English Clubs In A Manic Week
- PM Modi Prays For Whole Humankind, Thanks EC For Allowing Kedarnath Visit
- UP CM Among First Voters To Exercise Franchise In Last Phase Of LS Polls
- Harbhajan Singh Casts Vote In Jalandhar, Rules Out Joining Politics
- Post-Cyclone Fani Situation Grim In Puri, Odisha Govt Announces Additional Relief
- BJP After My Life, I Will Be Assassinated Like Indira Gandhi: Kejriwal
- Godse Killed Gandhi, People Like Pragya Killing Soul Of India: Kailash Satyarthi
- Cricket World Cup 2019: Massive Boost For India As Kedar Jadhav Declared Fit
- MS Dhoni Gets 2023 World Cup Challenge From Ex-South African Captain AB De Villiers