BJP MP Yogi Adityanath has demanded an inquiry into the call details of Digvijay Singh, suspecting "startling revelations" in Congress general secretary's Azamgarh visit to meet the family of a Varanasi blast accused.
"About six months ago, Digvijay Singh had gone to Azamgarh and expressed sympathies with the father of Shahnawaz whose name has cropped up in the Varanasi blast case and there is a need for a thorough inquiry into his phone call details which could result in some startling revelations", Adityanath told reporters here.
The Gorakhpur MP also stressed on introducing modern education in madarsas, saying in view of growing terror activities there is a need to ban "jehadi" education in these institutions.
There should be arrangement for vocational and computer education in madarsas, he said.
Adityanath Demands Inquiry into Call Details of Digvijay
THE LATEST ISSUE
- Blame It On COVID-19: How Fear of Job Losses, Pay Cuts Adding To Anxiety Syndrome
- Coronavirus 10 Times Deadlier Than Swine Flu, Need Vaccine To Halt Spread: WHO
- Life In Delhi's Corona Hotspots Turns Harder As Supply Chain Takes Massive Hit
- Cost Of Lockdown: Rise In Bonded Labour And Human Trafficking In India
- 'China Took Strong Measures To Successfully Control COVID-19': Wafaa El-Sadr
- Chronology Is Clear: MPLADS Abolition Leaves MPs At The Mercy Of Centre
- Bollywood Needs A New Ecosystem To Bring Its Economy Back On Track After Corona
- 'Corona Jihad', 'Tablighi Virus'...Would 'Mandir Virus' Be Okay In Such Intolerant Times?
- Ramanand Sagar’s Ramayan Then and Now: Politics Of An Epic Kind
- Blog: Kashmiris Have Lived Through Many A Lockdown. They Could Advise World On How To Face One
- Dipak Misra Was Reviled As CJI But Ranjan Gogoi Beguiled His Way To Power
- PM Narendra Modi To Address Nation At 10am On April 14
- Trace, Test, Track, Treat: J&K Issues Fresh Strategy For COVID-19
- India's COVID-19 Death Toll Reaches 331 As Cases Jump To 9,352
- Doctor, Nurse, Staffer At Delhi Hospital Test COVID-19 Positive
- Jharkhand Govt Mulls Granting Parole To Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Cop Killed, Another Injured In Militant Attack In Kashmir's Kishtwar
- India To Host Asian Boxing C'ship In November-December This Year
- BCCI Postpone Decision On IPL 2020