Two more prominent Congress leaders from Krishna district have joined the Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy's camp and appealed the masses to attend Jagan's fasting programme on December 21 and 22.
Vasanta Krishna, son of Vasanta Nageshwara Rao, former Home Minister and another MLA Jaggihpet Samineni Udaya Bhanu have joined Jagan's camp.
Krishna unsuccessfully contested from Nandigama Assembly segment in 2004 and has a large number of followers whereas Bhanu is considered as a close associate of former Chief Minister Dr Y S Reddy and also served as government whip between 2004 to 2009.
2 More Prominent Cong Leaders Join Jagan
THE LATEST ISSUE
- PM Modi To Address Nation At 8 PM Today, Will Discuss 'Vital Aspects Relating To Coronavirus'
- Omar Abdullah, Ex-J&K CM, Released After Almost 8 Months Of Detention
- Coronavirus Live Updates: Mumbai Reports Another Fatality; Lockdown Imposed In 32 States, UTs
- Police Clear Anti-CAA Protest Site At Delhi's Shaheen Bagh Amid COVID-19 Fears
- First Communal Violence, Now Coronavirus Fears, Delhi's Riot Victims Have Nowhere To Go
- Dipak Misra Was Reviled As CJI But Ranjan Gogoi Beguiled His Way To Power
- Taking Up Hijab Against Coronavirus
- Seemingly Happiest People Often Suffer From Depression
- Blog | Not Music Or Art, But It's 'Fear' That Binds Us Together
- Restructuring Indian Railways’ Cadres: Is The Proposal Good For The Nation?
- In Chasing Away Maoists, Odisha's Malkangiri Village Delivers Telling Message This R-Day
- Locals Protest Against Cremation Of Coronavirus Patient In Bengal
- EC Defers Rajya Sabha Polls In View Of Coronavirus Outbreak
- Coronavirus: 32 States, UTs Under Complete Lockdown
- 65-Year-Old Coronavirus Patient Dies In Maharashtra; Third Fatality In Mumbai
- J&K Police Filing FIRs, Using Drones In Fight Against Coronavirus
- 'Seems Like This Regime Fears Women The Most': Iltija Slams Centre As Mother Remains In Detention
- Olympics Postponement Inevitable: IOC Official
- Conference Call Between BCCI And IPL Team Owners Postponed