New Delhi [India], May 10 : The time has come when you would be packing your bags, collecting your passport and heading out for a sun-kissed journey.
Whether you are dreaming of a summer getaway but need reservations or just need help navigating your already-planned vacation, the app stores are full of apps to give you a hand.
Here's how your smartphone can help you and your family pack better, never miss a flight and stay entertained.
1. For a themed holiday, go for Travkart: Adventure, romance, short break, trekking, camping or just spa and wellness, this application has more than 2000 itineraries for every travel mood.
From Manali to Mauritius to Spain, Travkart has curated packages within your budget. The iOS and android app will help you to quickly scout, compare and book the best destination for your holidays. Also, the unique 'Immediate Selling Point' feature of the app guarantees that starting from the time of booking until the tour is complete, app users get notifications about the all the special offers, best deals and any latest events or news about their chosen destination.
The feature also works offline while on tour to retrieve booking details and confirmations to keep accessing itinerary and details whenever you want which makes it more convenient for the app users.
2. For a perfect road travel, click on to Travelyaari: Road journey is one the best options when you want to explore every bit of a city. This online bus booking platform offers you information about the road journey, hotels, tour packages and activities from across the cities.
The new Travelyaari app includes improved search and navigation functions with brand new filter options for a smooth booking experience. It also includes an all-new right hand menu with options such as 'SMS your Ticket,' 'Manage Bookings,' 'Check your Refund Status' and a 'Contact Us.'
Payments can be made through a selection of online wallets including Paytm, MobiKwik, Idea Money, Reliance Jio Money and SBI Buddy.
3. For a cruising experience, TIRUN is your site: It is the exclusive India Representative for Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. with a portfolio of 3 of its cruise brands including Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises.
Open your eyes to the joys of a world cruise and see them all in one of a kind amazing 360 degree virtual app launched by TIRUN. You can book your journey at http://www.tirun.com/
4. For a self-driven journey, download the Formula2ride: Number of long weekends ahead this year is cashing in the demand of short halt travel holiday among family and millennials.
This year specifically marks a good one to rent a car and go on a relaxing vacation on any of the numerous long weekends spread throughout the calendar of 2017. If you are planning, Formula2Ride, an in-demand self-drive car rental service platform is at your doorstep. The platform provides fully-insured and well-maintained SUVs, sedans, hatchbacks and luxury vehicles across five cities with free home delivery and unlimited driving distance.
It takes special care of safety, security, and comfort of its customers and only features airbag-enabled, fully-insured vehicles with all-India permits.
5. For a personalised holiday experience, got to TravelTriangle: This is India's first full stack holiday marketplace with a team of more than 400 people, an amazing product and a bouquet of 650+ expert agents across the globe.
Based out of Noida, Uttar Pradesh, the company is the brainchild of three IIT alumni - Sankalp Agarwal (IIT Kharagpur), Sanchit Garg (IIT Bombay) and Prabhat Gupta (IIT Guwahati), who wanted to connect travellers with safe, reliable, local and verified holiday planners in various destinations around the world.
The USP of the company, undoubtedly, is its personalized approach, intelligent product and reliable fulfilment. The company has served travellers from 65 countries and the happiness quotient is reflected in the 94% positive customer reviews.
Disclaimer :- This story has not been edited by Outlook staff and is auto-generated from news agency feeds.