Crashing The Party:
- BJP clearly way ahead of rivals.
- If sympathy for Ajit Jogi persists, then Congress may pick up a seat or two.
- Minus Jogi, Congress campaign fast losing steam.
- Judeo’s absence a setback for BJP campaign.
Bike Chases And Helicopter Rides
A dispirited Congress hasn't got back on its feet since the assembly poll KO. But the Gondwana factor lurks.
- Strong pro-Vajpayee undercurrent means advantage BJP..
- Congress campaign yet to take off. But party will win a few seats thanks to self-goals by the BJP.
- Poor ticket distribution and infighting in the BJP could impact it in about five seats.
- Gondwana Gantantra Party could play spoilsport for both the BJP and the Congress in a few seats.
The Thar Won't Yield Its Secrets
The Jats waver between poles—so do their antagonists. Drought will fracture an already caste-riven verdict.