- Section 497, IPC Only men are punished for sexual relations with a married woman
- Indian Prisons Act Male prisoners can be whipped on their buttocks up to 30 times as punishment for offences in prisons
- East Punjab Agricultural Pests, Diseases and Noxious Weeds Act 1949 Drumbeats can be used to summon men to deal with locusts and other agricultural pest; ignoring it leads to 10 days in prison
- Indian Telegraph Act, 1885 India stopped sending telegrams five years ago, yet the law on telegraphs exists, outlawing possession of telegraph wires
- Indian Treasure Trove Act, 1878 If you find buried treasure worth more than Rs 10, hand it over to the Queen of England or else you can be sentenced to a year in prison
- Indian Post Office Act, 1898 You can send ‘documents’ by private courier, but...