1. Cellphone Calls: Why has the police not revealed the details of the calls made from the mobile used by the terrorists? This would establish Pak links.
2. Ballistic Tests: Why has a ballistic expert not been asked to check all the weapons used? Where are the spent cartridges fired by the terrorists?
3. Post-Mortem: Why delay the post-mortem? Many doubts can be laid to rest by an autopsy report.
4. The Diaries: Why would the suicide squad be carrying a diary revealing their identity? Also, why weren't the terrorists carrying explosives?
5. Time and Place: If the police knew the movements of the militants why did they not nab them earlier? Why risk an encounter in a crowded shopping mall?
- Login | Register
- Current Issue
- Most Read
- Previous Issues