Up And coming...
- Azim Premji University: Set to begin operations with a 350-strong faculty. To offer post-graduate courses in education, development and teachers’ education.
- NIIT University: Set up in 2009 in Neemrana, it offers programmes from bachelors to doctoral courses in engineering and management.
- Apeejay Stya University: Started in 2010 from a sprawling complex on Sohna road near Gurgaon in Haryana. Focus on academics with major research thrust.
- Shiv Nadar University: Aiming to create change leaders by nurturing meritorious students from economically weak backgrounds.
- Adani Institute of Infra Management: This Ahmedabad-based institute offers post-graduate courses for upgrading management skills.
- Reliance: Plans multi-disciplinary university in Maharashtra with initial investment of Rs 500 cr. Also on the cards: engineering college and polytechnic institute in...