Storms In The Seawind
- 2G scam: CAG report raises serious questions on RComm’s role; also in the hasty nod for dual tech licences. In both, RComm could be a loser.
- Swan: Doubts rise about RComm’s exact holding in Swan Telecom while applying for 2G licences; if proved, could face prosecution.
- Markets: R-ADAG stocks hammered by 6-28 per cent in the past three months, while the Sensex fell by just under 6 per cent.
- Gas: After a prolonged fight, Anil loses KG gas case; will have to pay market price and quickly develop power projects to get the gas.
- Coal: Radia tapes bring focus on RelInfra being allowed to divert excess coal from its Sasan plant to its other plants.
- Infrastructure: Has mega power projects, but will take years to execute. Barring Rosa in UP,nothing much to show on the ground. ...