From present day to....
When I was eighteen....
What I know now and you didn’t then....
- A short story need not have a twist in the end.
- Midnight’s Children is not the greatest book ever written.
- Nationalism is a waste of time. Also, the fact is, contrary to your convictions, ancient Hindus did not discover the heliocentric theory.
- Of course, there is love.
- J. Krishnamurthy, if you look more closely, has not answered a single bloody question about life that he puts forward at the beginning of a sermon. What you like are his questions.
- Just because there is a question it does not mean there is an answer.
- You will be fine.
- SK, your dearest friend, says that the world is an illusion and that there is a startling truth hiding in plain sight, he says all this not because he is very close to enlightenment but because he is in the early stages of something called schizophrenia.
- SM likes you, you moron. Move.
- The Hindu will never ever publish any of your Letters to the Editor. But the good news is you will indeed have sex one day.
- Children are exquisite.
- Around this time, right now perhaps, somewhere not very far away, your future girlfriend is naked with someone.
- Sachin Tendulkar is still playing. It is 2013.