The New Order
- Praja Vedika home of Naiidu demolished.
- Notices issued to Naidu to vacate home built ‘illegally’ on Krishna riverbed
- All power purchase agreements of TDP tenure scrapped
- Amaravati project work stalled
- Polavaram project suspended
- Consent to CBI to probe cases that the TDP government had stalled
- 108 emergency services renamed from NTR Vaidya Seva to YSR Arogya Sri and Anna canteens to Rajanna canteens
They are the worst of foes, sparing not a single opportunity to snap at each other. The verbal volleys have been outright venomous, like when Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy said before a crowd in 2017 that his opponent, N. Chandrababu Naidu, “should be shot in public for his double-speak and unending corruption”. Naidu, then chief minister, was equally vicious when he called Jagan a ganja plant in a tulsi garden, comparing him with luminaries that the YSRCP chief’s home turf Kadapa had produced.