Old-Timers Now With Rahul
- Digvijay Singh: Acting as the link person between the old guard and Team Rahul.
- Ghulam Nabi Azad: LoP, Rajya Sabha, is close to Sonia but comfortable with Rahul too
- Veerappa Moily: Former petroleum minister has his son-in-law embedded in Team Rahul
- Anand Sharma: Family loyalist
- Kamal Nath: One of the first to back Rahul
- Ahmed Patel: Adjusting to transition
- Jairam Ramesh: Part of Rahul set-up
Out-Of-Sync With Rahul
- Janardhan Diwedi: Not trusted in both camps
- Captain Amarinder Singh: Had signalled a rebellion but is being persuaded.
- Shiela Dishit and son Sundeep: Have openly criticised Rahul and his way of functioning
- Manish Tewari: Relatively young but not in with Rahul crowd
- Kishore Chandra Deo: Seasoned parliamentarian vocal against the family.
- H.R. Bharadwaj: Wants Priyanka to lead