• Paul Revell
    Dec 17, 2019 03:43 AM

    60% of Rahul Gandhi is a good guy with good intentions for all Indian People. The other 40% is as cunning as a Cartload of Monkeys, just like Photo-Shoot, Grinning Assassin, Narendra Modi and Amit Shah are as well. When will the Citizens of India stop voting in these types into the high offices of running the Country? The BJP are the ones who do nothing about the Economy or the suppression of rapes. Rahul Gandhi`s Father Rajiv cold-bloodedly let a politically manufactured Mob kill 3000 Sikhs in Delhi after his Mother Indira`s assassination. These are not worthy enough people to vote for.