• Vishwanath Dhotre
    Aug 10, 2018 11:53 AM

    Why should keep these illigals as ours .who are these people they have come here for livily hood. One best thing if they do not want to go .ask them to convert themzelves as hindus so that they will have no connection to mitherland .let them work for betterment of
    HINDUSTAN ir else ask them to leave country
    Every bangladeshi including those living muslims should first convert them in to hindu .then onlyyou find solution