1. The drÄmÉr bed continues the Hästens legacy of delivering luxury and comfort. How this legacy reflects in the flagship store?
The drÄmÉr bed merges the art of Ferris Rafauli and the uncompromising quality of a Hästens bed. The bed manifests Hästens' mission of making this world a better place where you can relax with a sense of calm and clarity. In the store, the drÄmÉr bed is strategically placed as the focal point with light and airy surroundings to create a dream-like environment.
2. How company is planning to bring the expertise of advanced technology with flawless handcrafted finishes in the luxury sector?
Every detail of the Hästens bed is finely tuned to ensure that the customers can enjoy a restful night's sleep and wake up to be their best selves. The master craftsmen at Hästens have put 170 years of experience into every handmade bed, with each design aspect having a dedicated function. The bed is a sleeping system created with love to transform the sleeping experience. We do not add any technology to the process. Rather, we let the transformative power of extraordinary sleepcome from natural materials that are meticulously handcrafted and refined for generations.
3. What is your favourite features of the drÄmÉr bed.
The drÄmÉr bed has been created to celebrate Hästens' 170th anniversary. It features the famed monogram pattern with the prancing horse. This historic monogram pays tribute to Hästens' beginnings as saddle makers in 1852 and furthers the brand's legacy.
4. The Beds segment in India is projected to grow by 8.77% (2023-2027) resulting in a market volume of US$38.48m in 2027. How much space do luxury beds like drÄmÉr would occupy here?
People today are more aware of their health, and sleep is a critical aspect of the same. As a result, they want to invest in themselves and get the best sleep possible. The drÄmÉr bed enables world-class sleep, and that is our focus. We expect luxury beds to take at least 10% of the market share.
5. What are the scopes available on the luxury hospitality and residential sectors in India? Is it ready for drÄmÉr?
The new luxury and residential sectors in India have started investing in health and wellness. In addition, a rise in the demand for functional and minimalistic luxury among millennials has increased buying behaviour for such products.
With India's growing luxury hospitality industry and increasing demand for high-end residential properties, the drÄmÉr bed by Hästens is sure to make an impact. The combination of Hästens' Swedish craftsmanship, attention to detail, and the growing demand for high-end sleep experiences in India make the drÄmÉr bed a natural fit for the market.
6. What are the most popular Hästens products in the store?
The adjustable bed is the most popular in India as the headrest and footrest are functional as per the current lifestyle of customers.