The frenzy is all around P2E game sector and is on an astronomical rise. Axie Infinity, or Gods Unchained – the blockchain-based P2E segment of the crypto domain has carved itself a niche!
Play-to-earn is a new gaming model where players enjoy the incentives, not just playing but earning in-game items and turning them into money. Users can collect crypto tokens or trade NFTs in marketplaces and make good earnings.
All the digital assets you possess in the game are empirically yours in the play-to-earn paradigm, and you may do anything you want with them.
The concept of Play-To-Earn enables game players to gain real money while gaming. During the game, players are awarded. Players can swap NFT for in-game cash or vice versa.. A player can sell a variety of assets on cryptocurrency marketplaces.
P2E games have revolutionized the gaming arena, redefining the roles of players and developers. It is a new gaming model which offers a buffet of benefits.
There are countless fun P2E games available to play and enjoy. This guide will show why Rate That Crypto (RTC) is a suitable replacement for Illuvium (ILV) in the P2E sphere.
Illuvium is a fantasy role-playing game developed on the Ethereum blockchain by a decentralized autonomous organization called the Illuvium DAO. The game was introduced in January 2021 and described as “a decentralized, NFT collection and auto battler game built on the Ethereum network.”
In Illuvium, players are immersed in a 3D world to explore and capture deity-like beasts called Illuvials. The Illuvials are represented with NFTs on Ethereum’s blockchain with real-world value. Players use their Illuvials to battle other players to win ether (ETH).
Illuvium Main Features
- Features several revenue sources – from aesthetics like skins to in-game item purchases, crafting, selling captured illuvials, and selling farmed materials.
- Wager – bet on battles.
- The game is FREE to play, but if you would like to earn through the game, you will need to invest a minimum of $50.
Rate That Crypto (RTC)
Rate That Crypto ($RTC) is a thrilling play, learn, and earn game where players place a basic prediction, bullish or bearish, against their favorite crypto projects using live price data over a specified time window of their choice.
The project was designed to offer varied fun experiences, including educating users about new projects across various sectors, including DeFi, Metaverse, Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), play and earn, and more. In addition, it offers rewards in the form of NFTs and $RTC.
Rate That Crypto Main Features
- Players accumulate points by predicting market trends to rank up the leaderboard.
- Users can earn bonus points via referrals and watching ads.
- The game keeps users updated with the latest news and innovations and prepares them for the live markets.
- Earnings are distributed directly into players’ non-custodial wallets.
- Rate That Crypto is entirely free to play, and users compete for $RTC, NFTs, and more without risking any capital.
- The game is available on iOS and Android apps.
Many crypto analysts and P2E games enthusiasts believe that Rate That Crypto ($RTC) is a suitable replacement for Illuvium (ILV) as Rate That Crypto continues to appeal to investors looking for a new cryptocurrency project that encapsulates playing, learning, and earning. Not to mention that Rate That Crypto is entirely free to play.
The Rate That Crypto (RTC) team is now running the token’s presale, allowing investors to get $RTC tokens for less money. So investing in the token gives you a fair advantage to profit when it launches.
For more information on Rate That Crypto visit the links below:
Presale Website: www.ratethatcrypto.com