Wizard! Harry Potter Jr Is Now At Hogwarts
Potterheads across the globe went bonkers after author of the widely-loved Harry Potter series, J.K. Rowling, tweeted this:
I'm in Edinburgh, so could somebody at King's Cross wish James S Potter good luck for me? He's starting at Hogwarts today. #BackToHogwarts— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) September 1, 2015
Harry Potter, the boy wizard whose life at the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry kept millions captivated, both in print and on-screen is 35 years old now and it's his son, James Sirius Potter — named after Harry's father James and Harry's godfather Sirius Black — who has received his letter of acceptance from Hogwarts (wonder if they still use owls for post) and is all set to start school.
Excited fans went berserk wishing Harry Jr the best of luck and asking him to enjoy the next years of his life.
Some even sounded like old relatives exclaiming on the swift passage of time — "Has it really been 19 years already?"
But the fun didn't stop at King Cross Station's Platform 9 3/4. Rowling even tweeted about the sorting ceremony where freshers are sorted into the four Hogwarts houses — Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin.
Have just heard that James S Potter has been Sorted (to nobody's surprise) into Gryffindor. Teddy Lupin (Head Boy, Hufflepuff) disappointed.— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) September 1, 2015
Teddy Lupin is of course the son of James Potter's friend late Remus and Nymphadora Lupin.
Many Potterheads seemed disappointed that James Potter was put into Gryffindor and not Slytherin.
Harry's other children Lily Luna and Albus Potter are still in primary school but hopefully they will be off to Hogwarts soon.
Here's hope that Rowling comes up with some great stories about their adventures at Hogwarts instead of simply teasing fans on Twitter.
- When Planes Just Vanish Into Thin Air: The Story of Arunachal's Historic Deathtrap
- 'Bade' Misra, Chhote Mishra And Doval: The Big Three In PM Narendra Modi's Braintrust
- Mayawati Says BSP Will Fight All Future Elections On Its Own, Questions Behaviour Of SP
- Viral Acharya Quits As RBI Deputy Governor Six Months Before His Term Ends
- Jharkhand: Muslim Man Beaten By Mob For Hours, Forced To Chant 'Jai Shri Ram', Dies
- Trump's America Is Once Again Locking Horns With Iran. What Should India Do?
- Do Driving And Education Have A Connection?
- Ola, Ole! How's The Patient Doing?
- Salman Khan’s Fears Misplaced, No Reviewer Can Make Or Mar A Film Destined For Greatness
- With No Malls, No App-Based Economy, Kashmir Stuck At Where It Was 2 Decades Ago
- India, Pakistan And The Cost Of A Cup Of Tea In Kashmir
- Muzaffarpur Encephalitis Deaths: SC Directs Centre, Bihar Govt To File Response Within 7 Days
- Amit Shah's First Bill In Parliament Today On J&K Quotas
- How Pakistan, Bangladesh and Windies Can Make The Cricket World Cup Semis
- Bankrupt Boris Becker Auctions Trophies To Pay Off Debts
- For Next 50 Years, Nobody Will Be Able To Dislodge BJP Govt In Centre, UP: Dy CM Maurya
- 7.3-Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Indonesia, No Tsunami Threats Issued
- 20 Years Of Kargil War: IAF Turns Gwalior Air Base Into 'War Theatre'
- 16-Year-Old Girl Locked Up, Gang-Raped By 6 Men Including 3 Minors For Five Days In Andhra Pradesh