When A Movie Trailer Begets A Spoof...
...you sort of know that the marketing has succeeded and the movie would get at least a great opening.
The trailer of Finding Fanny has already created quite a buzz with over three million views in a week on YouTube and now a spoof all its own:
And in case you missed the trailer:
That the marketing machine has been well deployed is well apparent from the fact that the trailer itself had a, well, trailer, or a promo:
(And, of course, in case you missed it, it has Deepika's bare back)
- Ruckus In Parliament Over Gandhis Losing SPG Cover; Congress, DMK Stage Walkout
- You Weren't Even Born When We Supported Hindutva: Shiv Sena Tells BJP
- Subsidised JNU Fees Is Passport To Opportunity, Empowerment
- Does PM Modi's Praise For BJD In Rajya Sabha Hint At Possible Alliance?
- Amid Criticism, Rajya Sabha Marshals' New Uniform To Be Reviewed
- One Hundred Days Of Solitude In Kashmir’s News World
- How T. N. Seshan's Poll Clean-up Operation Actually Helped Lalu Yadav In Bihar
- Domestic Violence Can Be Isolated, Repetitive Or Even Span Generations
- Bollywood’s Double Whammy For Bald People Is Regressive, Not Cool
- When Asked To Bend, We Turned To Kafka, George Orwell
- Rape Survivors Experience Health Problems For Years After Traumatic Episode
- Akshay Kumar Model Is What A B-School Would Do Well To Teach Its Students
- The Joke’s On You: Politician, Celebrities Try Comedy At One Mic Stand
- Priyanka, Rahul Pay Tributes To Indira Gandhi On Her 102nd Birth Aniversary
- Will Rajapaksa's Win In Sri Lanka Heat Up Tamil Nadu Politics Again?
- TMC MP Nusrat Jahan Released From Hospital, Family Dismisses 'Rumours'
- Faking Virginity: Do Women Need To Bleed To Show They are ‘Pure’?
- 16-Year-Old Terrorises Australia - VIDEO
- WC 2022 Qualifier: India Face Oman In Do-Or-Die Match