What Is Mr Modi's Salary As PM? Rs 1.60 Lakh/PM
A Rights to Information (RTI) query filed in 2012 and answered after July 2013 has revealed that Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's basic salary was Rs 50,000/per month, with a sumptuary allowance of Rs. 3,000/pm a daily allowance (@Rs 2000 per day) of Rs 62,000, and a constituency allowance of Rs. 45,000.
But, clearly, that is not all that the prime minister enjoys, for the post comes with the residence at the coveted 7, Race Course Road in New Delhi, personal staff, special armoured limousines, SPG security, a special jet and much else besides.
- Army Officer Killed, Soldier Injured In IED Blast Along LoC In J&K's Rajouri District
- Amid Anger And Tears, Thousands Gather To Pay Tributes To CRPF Jawans Killed In Pulwama Attack
- ‘Our Jawans Will Decide Fate Of Terrorists Who Attacked Pulwama’: PM Modi
- Kashmir Needs A New Narrative To Break The Logjam
- Post-Pulwama Violence: Is Jammu’s Secular Character In Danger?
- China’s Growing Influence In Nepal Vs India’s Soft Power
- Will 'Operation Lotus' Boomerang On BJP In Karnataka?
- Faulted By Design: Cow Slaughter In India And Bank Interest In Pakistan
- A Race To Grab Spotlight This Election Season
- Zero's Failure Should Not Dissuade Shahrukh Khan From Trying New Roles
- The Big 'Little Brother' Of Tamil Nadu
- 'Condemn Terrorism In All Forms', Says Resolution Passed In All-Party Meet Over Pulwama Attack
- Navjot Singh Sidhu Dropped From Kapil Sharma Show After Pulwama Comments
- IAF Carries Out Mega Exercise At Pokhran Near Pakistan Border
- High Commissioner to Pakistan Ajay Bisaria In India For 'Consultations' Over Pulwama Attack
- Modi Govt Gave Crores Of Rupees To Industrialists, Why Can’t We Waive Farmers' Loans: Rahul Gandhi
- Aadhaar, Leave Applications Help Identify 40 Dead CRPF Personnel in Pulwama Attack
- Pak's Demand For Probe 'Preposterous', Clear Evidence Of JeM Involvement In Pulwama Attack: India
- A Day After Launch, India's Fastest Train Vande Bharat Express Breaks Down