What Is Mr Modi's Salary As PM? Rs 1.60 Lakh/PM
A Rights to Information (RTI) query filed in 2012 and answered after July 2013 has revealed that Prime Minister Manmohan Singh's basic salary was Rs 50,000/per month, with a sumptuary allowance of Rs. 3,000/pm a daily allowance (@Rs 2000 per day) of Rs 62,000, and a constituency allowance of Rs. 45,000.
But, clearly, that is not all that the prime minister enjoys, for the post comes with the residence at the coveted 7, Race Course Road in New Delhi, personal staff, special armoured limousines, SPG security, a special jet and much else besides.
- Delhi HC Sets Aside Disqualification Of AAP MLAs For Now, EC To Re-Hear Case
- For First Time, Indian Diplomats Attend Pakistan Day Parade
- BSP MLA Cross-Votes for BJP In Rajya Sabha Elections
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED