Are you one of those who's still obsessing over ICC Best-Ever Test Championship Ratings and still wondering why and how on earth the ICC could rate Matthew Hayden at #10 ahead of both Sachin and Lara, to name just two? Or, are there more profound questions that you are struggling with, for example, inter alia:
- How can K.C. Sangakkara be tied at #6 with the likes of IVA Richards and GS Sobers?
- Is Sunil Gavaskar the only Indian deserving to be in the top 20?
- And Mohammad Yousuf the only Pakistani at #12 in the top 33?
- Is S. Chanderpaul at #25 a better player than Sachin at #26?
- Do Brian Lara at #23 and Rahul Dravid at #30 deserve to be where they are?
Here's some help: ICC cricket ratings are " developed by accountants Price Waterhouse Coopers and endorsed by the International Cricket Council".
Need we say more?