Watch Sisodia Accept OSM Minister Of The Year Award For Kejriwal
He came, he fought and he won the hearts of people of Delhi.
During the course of his rule, Arvind Kejriwal realised that the best way to remain in touch with people was social media. He tweeted and posted his government’s decisions, victories, aspirations, exasperation with centre.
And he was chosen as the OSM Minister of the Year for successfully using social media to be an Aam Aadmi's Chief Minister.
While collecting the award on his behalf, Deputy chief minister Manish Sisodia said: “Arvind writes what comes to his mind, people like it because he speaks people’s language. Those who don’t like, trolls.”
Watch Sisodia at the award function:
Video: Narendra Bisht/Outlook
- US Prez Trump To Join PM Modi At 'Howdy, Modi' Event In Houston: White House
- Bhima Koregaon Files: The Story Of Nine Activists Being Punished Without Trial
- 'Will Not Fight Elections Unless J&K Statehood Is Restored,' Says NC Leader Akbar Lone
- Over 2,050 Unprovoked Ceasefire Violations, Stop Targetting Civilians: India Tells Pakistan
- An EU-Like Arrangement With SAARC Nations Could Reinvigorate India's Economic Prospects
- From Cambodian Polls To Broken Heart Syndrome, Valley Newspapers Carry Everything But Kashmir
- The World Is Watching India. It Won't Let Us Get Away On Kashmir, NRC For Too Long
- BLOG | Rumours Have Stronger Legs Than Denials In Kashmir Valley
- New Job For Justice Gaur: Even Arun Jaitley Felt It Was Wrong To Reward Retiring Judges
- Strong And Decisive Leadership May Not Help Always. It Can Cause More Damage Than Good
- Kashmiris Are Angry, Yet They Are Calm. Why?
- 'Will Implement NRC In Haryana As Well,' Says CM Khattar Ahead Of State Polls
- Pakistan Could Lose In A Conventional War With India, But...: Imran Khan
- In Kaziranga, Forest Guard Shantiram Chhetri Stands Between Poacher's Bullets And Rhinos
- India v South Africa, 1st T20: Match Abandoned Due To Heavy Rain
- Priyanka Gandhi Hits Back After MoS Claims North Indians Lack Quality, Not Job Opportunity
- 'War Cry' Against Other Mother Tongues: Kerala CM Vijayan On Amit Shah's Hindi Push
- Ashes 2019: ENG, AUS Draw Series 2-2; But Urn Goes Down Under
- Delhi Govt Forms Panel To Work On Introduction Of 'Deshbhakti Curriculum' In Schools