Watch: Donald Trump Pulls Out All The Stops With 'Ab Ki Baar, Trump Sarkar'
Borrowing from PM Modi’s poll slogan, one that even former British PM David Cameron had referenced, US Republican Presidential nominee Donald Trump says “Ab ki baar, Trump sarkar”, in a video which has gone viral.
The video is believed to be aimed at members of the large Indian community in the United States. Trump had even addressed a Hindu-American rally organised by the Republican Hindu Coalition on October 15th in New Jersey.
The authenticity of the video cannot be verified. However, foreign media outlets have credited it to Republican Hindu Coalition which is rooting for Trump.
The video begins with a ‘Happy Diwali’ message and has a montage from the Mumbai Terror attacks and from Trump’s address in New Jersey earlier this month. For the real-deal, go on to the 18-second-mark to watch Trump do his Hindi bit.
Trump had earlier said that he loves “Hindus” and he loved “India” and that both countries would be the ‘best of friends’ if he came to power.
- #MeToo | Where’s The Line To Be Drawn When Everyone Has A Different Line?
- One Shot, One Location, One Actor: Bimba Redefines Fast Track Film-Making
- Former BSP MP's Son Brandishes Gun Outside 5-Star Hotel In Delhi, Video Goes Viral
- Chetan Bhagat Hits Back At Ira Trivedi, Says Don't Harm #MeToo With False Charges
- 'AAP Is Kangaal': Kejriwal Launches Nationwide Fund Collection Drive Ahead Of 2019 Polls
- M J Akbar Should Be Fired Rather Than Being Allowed To Resign
- Why Kishore Kumar Declined A Cover Version Of His Idol KL Saigal's Songs
- Health Hazards Caused By Contaminated Water Supply In Indian Railways
- BJP Is Unlikely To Flaunt Its Economic Record In 2019 Election Campaign
- Stinking Toilets In Trains: Blame It On Passengers
- 'Dawshobhuja A Durgachitra' On This Durga Puja
- Bryan Adams Shares Photo Of Delhi Smog From Concert Venue, Says ‘You Can See My Shadow’
- 'Ready To Fight': Priya Ramani Responds To M J Akbar's Defamation Suit Against Her
- Telecom Companies Seeks More Time From UIDAI To Submit Aadhaar eKYC 'Exit Plan'
- Congress Lashes Out At PM Modi For Resorting To Poll Gimmicks Over Fuel Prices
- Amid Fuel Price Hike, PM Modi Appeals For Partnership With Oil Producers
- Bihar Government Declares 206 Blocks Of 23 Districts As Drought-Hit
- West Bengal Govt Launches 'Khadya Sathi', Extends Food Security To 8.5 Crore People: Mamata Banerjee
- RBI Approves Sandeep Bakhshi's Appointment As ICICI Bank MD, CEO