Watch: Boy Being Pummelled By Classmates
In a video of a bullying going viral on Whatsapp, a schoolboy of about fourteen is being beaten up by what looks like a gang of his own classmates.
The video begins in a classroom setting with the boy hunching over on a bench. Suddenly, another one comes over, raining elbows to the back of his head. He is then escorted to the back of the room where the boys can be heard threatening the victim in unintelligible Hindi. They then threaten him some more, and throw in some kicks and elbows for good measure too. By the end, you’re almost shocked to see him walk out the door despite probably being concussed from all the head-banging of the forced kind and quite a number of blows to the solar plexus.
It looked all planned, like a school-mafia-justice club event just got over. On every level, a classic case of bullying, with the perpetrators being bold enough to film the entire thing out using a mobile phone.
Here is the video:
- Top Officials Skip Key Parliamentary Meet On Pollution
- INX Case: No Relief For Chidambaram, Court Says Bail Will Send 'Wrong Message'
- 'We Firmly Oppose': China Objects To Rajnath Singh's Tawang Visit
- Maha CM Will Be From Sena In Three-Party Alliance Govt, Says Nawab Malik
- IND Vs BAN, 1st Test, Day 2: Agarwal Tames Tigers, India Lead By 343 Runs
- One Hundred Days Of Solitude In Kashmir’s News World
- How T. N. Seshan's Poll Clean-up Operation Actually Helped Lalu Yadav In Bihar
- Domestic Violence Can Be Isolated, Repetitive Or Even Span Generations
- Bollywood’s Double Whammy For Bald People Is Regressive, Not Cool
- When Asked To Bend, We Turned To Kafka, George Orwell
- Rape Survivors Experience Health Problems For Years After Traumatic Episode
- 'Modinomics Stinks So Bad', Says Rahul Gandhi On NSO Survey Revelation
- Decision On Odd-Even Extension To Be Taken On Monday: Arvind Kejriwal
- Sedition Case: Delhi Police Asked To Give Pre-Arrest Notice To Shehla Rashid
- Tis Hazari Violence: Lawyers' Strike Enters 11th Day, Protest On Nov 20
- Railway Board To Hike Meal Prices On Rajdhani, Shatabdi, Duronto Trains
- First Time In Four Decades, Consumer Spending In India Falls By 3.7%: Report
- WATCH: Jayed Removes Kohli For Rare Duck
- India's Ashalata Devi Nominated For Asian Footballer Of The Year Award