Video: Watch TDP MP Dancing Gangnam Style
South Korean popstar Psy's ??Gangnam Style was the first ever ?Youtube video to reach one billion views. ?Many have attempted to copy his signature moves, from Hollywood to Bollywood downwards.? Well, now we have an Indian Member of Parliament? in that select club?.
?A few days ago, ?Malla Reddy, the TDP MP from Telagana's Malkajgiri constituency?,? grooved to Gangnam Style at a college event.? T?he politician enthralled cheering and whistling students at the CMR College of Engineering and Technology ?with his moves?.? Is this the best Gangnam Style imitation?
Check it out for yourself:
Of course, this is not the first time an Indian politician's dance moves have made to the headlines for going viral on social media.? Here are two of the more sober examples...?
BJP MP Sushma Swaraj's dance at Mahatma Gandhi's samadhi while on a protest had sparked a controversy over hurting the 'sanctity' of Rajghat.
?And, in happier times. former Samajwadi leader Amar Singh? shook a leg with Shah Rukh Khan?...
?There are many more videos of dancing politicians, but many of them are too steamy for family audiences.
- Lok Sabha Elections Results: Why Karnataka, Bengal, Odisha May Spring A Surprise
- Lok Sabha Election Results: Regional Parties May Hold More Trumps Than BJP, Congress
- Day Before Counting, Election Commission Rejects Opposition Demand On VVPATs
- Attempted Break-in At Indian Air Force’s Paris Office Handling Rafale Data: Report
- CWC 2019: There Will Be Disappointment If India Rely Too Heavily On Kohli, Warns Tendulkar
- My Vote Is For the Well-Being Of My Fellow Indians
- The Statue Went Bust
- Mayawati, Honourable Prime Minister. Why The Heartburn?
- Can India's Character As A Secular Republic Be Sustained?
- Yogi Deveshwar: Corporate Honcho Whose Touch Gave Wings to Air India, High Flight To ITC
- How WhatsApp Saved The Day For A Cyclone Fani-Hit Journo In Odisha
- Party Workers Keep 24-Hour Vigil Outside EVM Strongrooms Ahead Of Counting Day
- Govt Clears Names Of Four Judges For Elevation To Supreme Court: Report
- 'Sour Losers': Paswan Slams Opposition For 'Desperation' Over VVPAT Issue
- Rahul Gandhi vs Smriti Irani, Modi vs Ajay Rai, Rajnath vs Poonam Sinha: Key Contests In UP
- In Parts Of Odisha, Cylone Fani-Affected People Forced To Repay Loans
- At NDA Meet, PM Modi Expresses Concern Over 'Needless Controversy' On EVMs
- 'Why Can't All VVPATs Be Verified, Is SC Also Involved in Rigging', Asks Udit Raj
- Newly-elected Members Of Lok Sabha Not To Stay In Hotels: LS Secretary General