Video: Sania, Shoaib And Chai Pe Charcha
We share the same genetic material and yet each of us is out to establish our own unique identity in the world. We are so much like petulant, quarreling siblings that way. All that shared history. Civilisation. Language. Culture. Pitted against one another in eternal disagreement. So you can well imagine the 'clash of the titans' situation if Pakistan and India were made to live under the same roof.
In a new Nestle Everyday ad, Indian tennis star Sania Mirza is seen engaged in a perpetual argument with her husband, Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik — if she likes Simla kii sardi, he loves the rain in Islamabad. If she can't get enough of Amritsari laddoo, he thinks the world of Multani son halwaa. If she is into old Hindi songs, then he has Pakistani pop music to strike back with.
But there is one thing that the two can't disagree about — chai. Made with Nestle Everyday milk powder, of course. That being the whole point.
So if chai is what brings these two together, maybe Pakistan and India can do some chai pe charcha... Say what, Modi jee?
- Who Next? The Big Fear Troubling Congress After Chidambaram’s Arrest
- Chidambaram Sent To CBI Custody Till August 26 In INX Media Case
- OPINION | Puppets On A Chain, Kashmir's 'Pro-India' Parties NC, PDP Dug Their Own Grave
- India's Fresh Challenge On Kashmir: Engage With Donald Trump But Without Opening Another Front
- ISRO Releases First Image Of Moon Captured By Chandrayaan-2
- Kashmiris Are Angry, Yet They Are Calm. Why?
- Indian Armed Forces, Civilians Continue To Bleed In Internal Conflicts, But Do We Care?
- On India's 73rd Independence Day, A Letter to Pehlu Khan
- The Valley Has Fallen Into Rigor Mortis
- BBC, Northern Ireland, And Kashmir – Where Shekhar Kapur Got It Wrong
- Euphoria On Abrogation Of Article 370 Is Wearing Off, Only Time Will Tell Full Meaning Of This Move
- INX Media: The Case That Led To Chidambaram's Downfall
- Chidambaram Spends Night At CBI Headquarters Whose Inauguration He Attended In 2011
- Will Swap 100 Acres Of Land For Ravidas Temple Construction: Kejriwal After Protesters Swarm Delhi
- Badminton Worlds: Sindhu, Praneeth Enter Quarters; Srikanth, Prannoy Out
- Oil Companies Stop Fuel Supply To Air India At Six Airports Due To Non-payment Of Dues
- Live, West Indies v India, 1st Test, Day 1, Antigua
- Rajiv Gandhi Got Massive Mandate In 1984, But Didn’t Use It To Create Atmosphere Of Fear: Sonia Gandhi
- Demonising Modi All The Time Won't Help, It's Time We Recognise His Work: Jairam Ramesh