March 29, 2011: Ramesh Chand Kushwah paints his 16 ft. long mustache in tricolours to extend his wishes for Team India's win in the CWC 2011 semifinal match against Pakistan, outside the Taj Mahal in Agra.
There's never a dull moment — crazy news-cycles have taken away the concept of a slow news day of yore when journos would take to such past-times as creative-fiction, but the wires are always buzzing with some bit of oddball news or the other that invariably makes you go, "WTF". Just a random selection from the last few days:
- Bobby the Indian Monkey Ends Up in Pak Zoo
- 'Women Must Stay Away From Bananas, Cucumbers'
- Termites Eat Away Rs 1 Crore in UP Bank
- Man Dumps Snakes in Office to Fight Corruption
- Srinagar Dog Menace: Charmer Demands Rs 20 Cr
- Economy Not Bad Enough to Eat Lizards: Pranab
- Orissa Body Bans Mobiles Among Unmarried Girls
- RTI Query: What is Mahatma Gandhi IQ Level?
- Provide Expenses of President's Kitchen: RTI Query
- Now It's Chhatrapati Vada Pav Vs. Shiv Vada Pav