This Sad Sad Christmas Ad
If you thought the Germans were the dry, cold, sans-sentiments, no-non sense types, then here is something that is sure to change your mind.
Grab a box of tissues before you take a look.
This ad follows the John Lewis 'Man on the Moon' ad from earlier this month which also highlighted the loneliness and isolation of the elderly, especially during the festive season.
And if these two ads have left you feeling a little blue, then let Mog and her friends from Sainsbury's official Christmas ad explain to you the true meaning of Christmas.
- Maharashtra Govt Formation: Cong-NCP Meet To Discuss Alliance With Sena Called Off
- Ruckus In Parliament Over Gandhis Losing SPG Cover; Congress, DMK Stage Walkout
- Subsidised JNU Fees Is Passport To Opportunity, Empowerment
- Does PM Modi's Praise For BJD In Rajya Sabha Hint At Possible Alliance?
- Congress Dominates Rajasthan Urban Local Bodies, Wins 961 Wards, BJP Gets 737
- Given Opportunity, BSNL Can Emerge As Top Telecom Company From Turmoil
- One Hundred Days Of Solitude In Kashmir’s News World
- How T. N. Seshan's Poll Clean-up Operation Actually Helped Lalu Yadav In Bihar
- Domestic Violence Can Be Isolated, Repetitive Or Even Span Generations
- Bollywood’s Double Whammy For Bald People Is Regressive, Not Cool
- When Asked To Bend, We Turned To Kafka, George Orwell
- SC Verdict On Ayodhya By No Means 'Complete Justice', Says Owaisi
- 12-Year-Old Girl Stopped On Way To Sabarimala, Family Proceeds Without Her
- Scuffle Breaks Out Between JNU Students And Media, Press Conference Called Off
- Amid Criticism, Rajya Sabha Marshals' New Uniform To Be Reviewed
- You Weren't Even Born When We Supported Hindutva: Shiv Sena Tells BJP
- The Joke’s On You: Politician, Celebrities Try Comedy At One Mic Stand
- Bangladesh's Shahadat Hossain Handed Five-Year Ban For Assault
- WC 2022 Qualifier: India Face Oman In Do-Or-Die Match