This Photo Desperately Needs A Quirky Caption!
This photograph of French President Francois Hollande with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his recent visit to India has been the talking-point all over social media, inspiring people to come up with captions ranging from witty to absolute bizarre.
So, dear readers, why don't you put your thinking caps on, let your creative juices flow and suggest a quirky caption for this photograph? And we promise that we will feature some of the best ones on this blog!
You can leave your captions in the comment box below or on our Facebook and Twitter pages.
Here are some to start with:
- "Get behind me. I need to face the camera"
- Modi to Hollande: "Stand like that, just as all the other dummies."
Our readers have spoken. Here are some of the ones we ROFLed the hardest at:
- I love you but still they are taking a picture. Don't be offended, I've done the same with mark -- Jaslin on FB
- Hollande: "Hatto ji, koi dekh lega."
Modi: "jaaneman! Ishq par zor nahin." -- Vedita Cowaloosur on FB
- 'Bas yahi Apradh mai har baar karta hun........' -- Abdul Haque Khan on FB
- I will hold your waist and rest my head
on your shoulder
My love, guess I am getting a bit bolder -- Partha Banerjee on FB
- Old habits die hard. -- Harpal Singh Gill on FB
- Serial hugger -- Vivek Nimale on FB
- "Bola tha jyada daru mat pee. Rasta idhar hai..." -- Ravi Kafle on FB
- Rajiv Chowk aa gaya. Aap yaha utarogay bhaiyya? -- SuperKid @illusionatorr on Twitter
- Saamne se hatt jao, Cameras hai --Nitu Jha @lack_a_daisy on Twitter
- P.R. hota hai deewana sanam! --Kahanikaar™ @vishalvkumar on Twitter
- "Remember our last tango in Paris? Now let's do the cha cha cha pe charcha!" -- Ramesh Ramachandra on Outlook
- Modi whispering sweet nothings into a blushing Hollande's ear... -- Ranganathan Sanjayan on FB
- Environment vs Development: Sena Wants 50% Seats BJP Unlikely To Budge In Maharashtra
- Maharashtra, Haryana Polls: Sonia Wants Congress To Target State CMs, No Personal Attack On Modi
- 'Ab Ki Baar 75 Paar' -- Manoharlal Khattar's Big BJP Dream In Haryana
- How IIT, Development Dream Of Dispossessed, Turned Into A Nightmare
- Boxing Worlds: Panghal Goes Down Fighting In Final; India Achieve Best-Ever Medal Haul
- Jadavpur Fracas Godsend For BJP, It Is Set To Crack Open Left's Citadel
- Aurat ka Dal, and 99 Other Reasons Why Not to Impose Hindi
- From Cambodian Polls To Broken Heart Syndrome, Valley Newspapers Carry Everything But Kashmir
- The World Is Watching India. It Won't Let Us Get Away On Kashmir, NRC For Too Long
- BLOG | Rumours Have Stronger Legs Than Denials In Kashmir Valley
- New Job For Justice Gaur: Even Arun Jaitley Felt It Was Wrong To Reward Retiring Judges
- 'Don't Worry, Won't Harm Your Son', Babul Supriyo To Mother Of Student Who Pulled His Hair
- Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Starrer 'Gully Boy' Is India's Official Entry To Oscars
- Conflict Of Interest Impairs Tie-Ups Between Food Industry And Its Regulator
- In Horrifying Video, Former Madras HC Judge, Son Torture Daughter-In-Law
- Houston Gears Up To Welcome PM Modi For 'Howdy Modi'
- Voting For Maharashtra, Haryana Assembly Polls On October 21
- Wrestling Worlds 2019: Deepak Punia Becomes 1st Indian To Enter Final
- LIVE: 6th T20I - AFG Set A 139-Run Target For BAN