This 'Chaiwala' From Pakistan First Broke The Internet; Now He Has A Modelling Contract
The only thing from Pakistan that has caused much mayhem across the border are pictures of a green-eyed chaiwalla that are taking the internet by storm. After a budding photographer and Instagram user posted pictures of Arshad Khan, a resident of Mardan city in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Khan has even bagged a modeling contract with a retailer in Islamabad.
It all started with an Instagram post by Jiah Ai which soon went viral with the internet and social media fawning over Khan’s eyes and chiseled looks. 'Chaiwalla' had been trending all of yester The ‘chaiwala’ from Pakistan said that close to 50 girls had visited him since the morning and he was now aware that he had become an overnight sensation on social media. “Yes, I am aware of my newly found fame and I am incredibly happy. My friends have been showing me pictures since this morning,” he says.
Over in India, the likes of Fawad Khan have been bypassed by this latest import from across the border and when asked, Khan says he resembles Shah Rukh Khan. He mentions that he has been complimented on his looks earlier, but nothing ever came out of it. On this occasion though, he broke the internet.
Here are two more pictures of this viral Hot-tea ;) P.s: sorry for the annoying watermark, but I had to since alot of people are sharing it without credits! #potd #instadaily #igersislamabad #igerspakistan #instagram #nikon #jiahsphotography #nikonpakistan #vscocam #vscogrid #dawndotcom #shutterpak #etribunepk #photography #photographer #streetphotography #chaiwala
- 765 Arrested For Stone Pelting In Kashmir Since Article 370 Abrogation
- Maharashtra Govt Formation: Cong-NCP Meet To Discuss Alliance With Sena Called Off
- Subsidised JNU Fees Is Passport To Opportunity, Empowerment
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifier: Oman Edge Past India Via Solitary Goal
- Congress Dominates Rajasthan Urban Local Bodies, Wins 961 Wards, BJP Gets 737
- Given Opportunity, BSNL Can Emerge As Top Telecom Company From Turmoil
- One Hundred Days Of Solitude In Kashmir’s News World
- How T. N. Seshan's Poll Clean-up Operation Actually Helped Lalu Yadav In Bihar
- Domestic Violence Can Be Isolated, Repetitive Or Even Span Generations
- Bollywood’s Double Whammy For Bald People Is Regressive, Not Cool
- When Asked To Bend, We Turned To Kafka, George Orwell
- After Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance Jio To Hike Mobile Tariffs Soon
- 5.3-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Nepal, Tremors Felt In Parts Of Delhi-NCR
- SC Verdict On Ayodhya By No Means 'Complete Justice', Says Owaisi
- 12-Year-Old Girl Stopped On Way To Sabarimala, Family Proceeds Without Her
- Opposing Prez Rajat Sharma, Nine DDCA Directors Exhibit Their Majority
- Ruckus In Parliament Over Gandhis Losing SPG Cover; Cong, DMK Stage Walkout
- Does PM Modi's Praise For BJD In Rajya Sabha Hint At Possible Alliance?
- Bangladesh's Shahadat Hossain Handed Five-Year Ban For Assault