The Murdoch Conclusion On The Missing Malaysian Plane
While the world still looks for clues as to what may have happened to the missing Malaysian plane, the media moghul seemed not only to know with certainty as to what happened to it as early as yesterday, but also the course of action that the USA should follow. Posted without comment.
777crash confirms jihadists turning to make trouble for China. Chance for US to make common cause, befriend China while Russia bullies.— Rupert Murdoch (@rupertmurdoch) March 9, 2014
- Right or Wrong, It’s Only Narendra Modi Who Matters
- Congress Stares At Wipe Out In Madhya Pradesh, Will Kamal Nath Govt Topple Too?
- NDA’s TsuNamo Leaves Mahagathbandhan In Ruins In UP, Bihar
- 'All Losers Are Not Losers': Mamata Banerjee After BJP's Big Gains In West Bengal
- Jagan Mohan Reddy Set To Be New Andhra CM As YSRCP Set For Landslide Win
- My Vote Is For the Well-Being Of My Fellow Indians
- The Statue Went Bust
- Mayawati, Honourable Prime Minister. Why The Heartburn?
- Can India's Character As A Secular Republic Be Sustained?
- Yogi Deveshwar: Corporate Honcho Whose Touch Gave Wings to Air India, High Flight To ITC
- How WhatsApp Saved The Day For A Cyclone Fani-Hit Journo In Odisha
- In The Middle Of Saffron Storm, Punjab Stands Firm With Congress
- Smiling Heeraben Greets Supporters As Son Narendra Modi Set For Second Term
- Sushma Swaraj Congratulates PM Modi For 'Big Victory'
- At BJP's Parliamentary Board Meeting, PM Modi Likely To Make Speech Tomorrow
- It's Victory Of Nationalism, Says J&K's BJP
- ‘Nothing Seems To Have Worked’: Rout For Congress As Saffron Wave Sweeps Country
- India, Pakistan Fans Fight Over ICC Poll Asking Kohli & Co's WC Chances
- WATCH: Russell Sends Khawaja To Hospital With Nasty Blow To Head