Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google: Reactions
India-born Sundar Pichai will be the next CEO of the search giant Google as the company restructures. 43-Yr-Old Pichai, the current vice president of the company, is an IIT-Kharagpur alumnus and rose quickly at Google, from working on Chrome to becoming second-in-command at the search company.
Google co-founder Larry Page today made the announcement by lauding Pichai's 'progress and dedication' and said it's time for him to take over the company reins.
Here's how the twitterati reacted to an Indian techie taking over the search giant:
- 18 Students Of Coaching Class Killed As Massive Fire Engulfs Surat Building
- Narendra Modi: The Bachchan of Screen and Kohli on Field
- Opinion | History Will Judge Modi Govt On How It Handles Critical Issues
- The Rise And Fall Of Pawan Chamling, India’s Longest Serving Chief Minister
- Movie Review | Forget Politics, PM Biopic Tells How Dev Anand Influenced Modi To Take To Sanyas
- My Vote Is For the Well-Being Of My Fellow Indians
- The Statue Went Bust
- Mayawati, Honourable Prime Minister. Why The Heartburn?
- Can India's Character As A Secular Republic Be Sustained?
- Yogi Deveshwar: Corporate Honcho Whose Touch Gave Wings to Air India, High Flight To ITC
- How WhatsApp Saved The Day For A Cyclone Fani-Hit Journo In Odisha
- UK Prime Minister Theresa May Announces Resignation After Brexit Backlash
- After LS Debacle, Slew Of Resignations On Congress Table; Rahul Too Likely To Quit
- YS Jaganmohan Reddy – Andhra's Giant Killer
- China Welcomes Modi, Imran Khan Exchange Of Greetings
- 'Gear Up For Assembly Polls, We Will Get Majority In J&K,' NC Chief Farooq Abdullah To Party Workers
- In Uttar Pradesh, Mayawati's BSP Lone Gainer Among Grand Alliance Constituents
- PM Modi Tenders Resignation Of Council Of Ministers, To Continue in Office Till Oath Ceremony
- After LS Poll Drubbing, Karnataka Cabinet Reposes Faith In Kumaraswamy