Sir Richard Branson, Flight Attendant
Yes, this is a photo-shopped image, but don't be surprised when actual photographs of Sir Richard Branson in drag do appear soon.
Branson will join Air Asia Group CEO Tony Fernandes on a six-hour Air Asia X flight from Perth, Australia to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on May 12, dressed up as a female flight attendant, making good on a bet he lost to Fernandes in late 2010.
The bet was over whose Formula One race team would be ranked higher and Fernandes' Lotus Racing team won over over that of Virgin.
Finally seats are now for sale from $399 AUD ($420 USD) on the special, one-way flight, and may be purchased online for AirAsia X’s flight D7 237 on Sunday, May 12.
$100 from each seat and 10% of all inflight sales onboard will be donated by AirAsia X to the Starlight Children’s Foundation in Australia, a charity which provides care and support for seriously ill children.
Earlier this week also, Branson was seen in a skirt — a traditional Scottish kilt for the launch of Virgin Atlantic's "Little Red" flights from London to Edinburgh. But for the May 12 event, as per the terms of the bet, in addition to the skirt, he would need to shave his legs and put on red high heels as well.
- PM Modi Will Set Up Panel To Look Into Issue Of Simultaneous Polls, Says Rajnath Singh
- Shikhar Dhawan's World Cup Campaign Ends, India Want Rishabh Pant As Replacement
- Bihar Encephalitis Death Toll Rises To 113; SC To Hear Plea Calling For Experts' Team To Treat Kids
- 'Credible Evidence' Linking Saudi Crown Prince To Jamal Khashoggi's Murder: UN Expert
- CWC 2019, NZ Vs SA: Morris' Twin-Strike Leaves NZ (80/4) In Trouble
- Salman Khan’s Fears Misplaced, No Reviewer Can Make Or Mar A Film Destined For Greatness
- With No Malls, No App-Based Economy, Kashmir Stuck At Where It Was 2 Decades Ago
- India, Pakistan And The Cost Of A Cup Of Tea In Kashmir
- In Girish Karnad's Death, My Lear Has Passed Away
- In Azim Premji, India Has Its Own Andrew Carnegie, The Man Who Donated 90% Of His Wealth
- Time Opposition Parties Revisited Their Founding Principles To Find How Far Or Close They Are To Them
- Acute Encephalitis Syndrome: All You Need To Know About Possible Causes And Symptoms
- Pakistanis Only Hearing 'Depressing' News, Even In Cricket: Pak Chief Justice
- As Debate On 'One Nation, One Election' Rages, Here's What Law Commission Recommended
- WATCH | Ramdas Athawale's Comment On Congress, 'Modi Wave' Evokes Laughter In Lok Sabha
- From Chelsea To Liverpool: Northeast's Different Ways Of Celebrating Their Favourite Club's victory
- 'Dragged Me Out, Tried To Break My Phone': Ex-Miss India After Being Attacked In Kolkata
- Railways Plans To Reduce Delhi-Howrah, Delhi-Mumbai Travel Time By 5 Hours
- Sri Lanka's First Satellite 'Ravana-1' Successfully Launched Into Orbit