Shisanwu: China's Funky Way To Address Growth
Even as India bids adieu to its five year plans, China, which has always been ahead of India's progress, seems to be taking its five year plans rather seriously.
Going into their 13th five year plan, an official YouTube video on the plan is making the rounds explaining what the government wants to do and how it wants to do it. What is striking about the video is the retro take it employs to put the message through with funky music and cartoon animation thrown in??
for good measure.
The Chinese Government led by President Xi Jinping has said that one of the ways to maintain economic growth would be by changing China's growth model from being an export and investment? driven one ?to one ?that is driven by consumption. And that can only be done by taking its entire population along. The video seems to be showing the way of doing that and clears the air about what the plan is and what the government wants to do.
How China will be able to pull this through will be a thing to watch. It makes its intentions clear through the video that it wants to include its one billion plus population in this march for growth.
?Check out the video:
- Exit Polls 2019 LIVE: BJP Set To Make Huge Inroads In Odisha, West Bengal; NDA Headed For Landslide Victory
- Exit Polls Predict Landslide Victory For PM Narendra Modi-Led NDA
- BJP Has A Lot To Cheer As Exit Polls Predict Big Blow To Naveen Patnaik's BJD In Odisha
- Exit Polls Give BJP Clear Lead In Karnataka
- Exit Polls Predict No Seat For PDP In Jammu & Kashmir
- My Vote Is For the Well-Being Of My Fellow Indians
- The Statue Went Bust
- Mayawati, Honourable Prime Minister. Why The Heartburn?
- Can India's Character As A Secular Republic Be Sustained?
- Yogi Deveshwar: Corporate Honcho Whose Touch Gave Wings to Air India, High Flight To ITC
- How WhatsApp Saved The Day For A Cyclone Fani-Hit Journo In Odisha
- Elections And Unseen Forces: How Little-Known Parties Can Change Politics In UP, Bihar
- Oppn Parties Write To EC On PM Modi's Kedarnath Visit, Say Violation Of Poll Code
- 'Kamal Dabao Nahin Toh Thok Doonga': TMC Alleges Central Forces Of Intimidating Voters
- 'Serene And Spiritual', PM Modi Prays At Badrinath Temple, Meditates
- BJP Candidate Anupam Hazra, Party Leader Attacked In West Bengal
- Farhan Akhtar Urges Bhopal To Vote Against Pragya Thakur, But Gets His Dates Wrong
- Tej Pratap Yadav's Security Guards Beat Cameraperson, He Says 'Incident A Conspiracy To Murder Him'
- Yuvraj Singh: Is India's World Cup Hero And Celebrated All-Rounder Retiring?