Shisanwu: China's Funky Way To Address Growth
Even as India bids adieu to its five year plans, China, which has always been ahead of India's progress, seems to be taking its five year plans rather seriously.
Going into their 13th five year plan, an official YouTube video on the plan is making the rounds explaining what the government wants to do and how it wants to do it. What is striking about the video is the retro take it employs to put the message through with funky music and cartoon animation thrown in??
for good measure.
The Chinese Government led by President Xi Jinping has said that one of the ways to maintain economic growth would be by changing China's growth model from being an export and investment? driven one ?to one ?that is driven by consumption. And that can only be done by taking its entire population along. The video seems to be showing the way of doing that and clears the air about what the plan is and what the government wants to do.
How China will be able to pull this through will be a thing to watch. It makes its intentions clear through the video that it wants to include its one billion plus population in this march for growth.
?Check out the video:
- Chandrayaan-2 Successfully Enters Moon's Orbit, Soft Landing On September 7
- 'Moderate Rhetoric With India': Donald Trump Tells Imran Khan After Phone Call With PM Modi
- MP CM Kamal Nath's Nephew Ratul Puri Arrested In Rs 354-Cr Bank Fraud Case
- Controversial Islamic Preacher Zakir Naik Banned From Making Speeches In Malaysia
- Only Kabhi Kabhie Can You Get A Composer Like Khayyam In Your Lifetime
- Indian Armed Forces, Civilians Continue To Bleed In Internal Conflicts, But Do We Care?
- On India's 73rd Independence Day, A Letter to Pehlu Khan
- The Valley Has Fallen Into Rigor Mortis
- BBC, Northern Ireland, And Kashmir – Where Shekhar Kapur Got It Wrong
- Euphoria On Abrogation Of Article 370 Is Wearing Off, Only Time Will Tell Full Meaning Of This Move
- The Little Sleep I Get Is Filled With Nightmares About Home: Kashmiri Living In Delhi On J&K
- Karnataka CM Yediyurappa Expands Cabinet, Inducts 17 MLAs As Ministers
- New Zealand Cricket’s Same-Sex Couple, Amy Satterthwaite-Lea Tahuhu, Announces Pregnancy
- Twitter Suspends 200 Pakistani Accounts After Their Posts On Kashmir
- PM Modi Speaks To Trump As India-Pakistan Tensions Rise Over Kashmir
- Arun Jaitley Still On Life Support; L K Advani, Anandiben Patel Visit AIIMS
- 'Either Modi Ji No Longer Respects RSS' Views Or...': Priyanka Gandhi Targets BJP Over J&K
- SC Lawyer Seeks FIR Against Shehla Rashid For Accusing Army Of 'Ransacking Houses' in Kashmir
- India Relays Concerns To UK After 'Pak-Sponsored' Protests In London Sparked Violence