Prabhu Deva Does A Gandi Baat Jig With Father
The father-son duo danced to the tunes of 'Gandi Baat' on the set of a reality show
Like father like son.
Prabhu Deva, the man who choreographed the jaw-dropping dancing sequences for many a film, tangoed with his father Mugur Sundar, the ace film choreographer in south India, at a dance reality show.
The two danced to the tunes of "Gandi Baat" from R...Rajjumar on the set of Dance Plus 2 show where Prabhu Deva, the dancer--actor-director-producer, is a judge.
Mugur Sundar has choreographed over 10,000 dance sequences sp.
Sundar did a solo jig too by dancing to the music of "Vennilavey Vennilavey" from the Tamil movie Minsara Kanavu .
READ MORE IN:
THE LATEST ISSUE
- At Amit Shah's 'Thanksgiving' Dinner To NDA Allies, PM Modi Says 'People Fought These Lok Sabha Polls'
- EC Must Put All Speculations To Rest: Pranab Mukherjee On EVM Tampering Row
- 22 Opposition Parties Move Election Commission Over Reports Of EVM Tampering
- CWC 2019: Ravi Shastri Hails 'Fantastic' Communication between Virat Kohli And MS Dhoni
- 'Accept Defeat With Grace': BJP Slams Opposition Over EVM Tampering Claims
- My Vote Is For the Well-Being Of My Fellow Indians
- The Statue Went Bust
- Mayawati, Honourable Prime Minister. Why The Heartburn?
- Can India's Character As A Secular Republic Be Sustained?
- Yogi Deveshwar: Corporate Honcho Whose Touch Gave Wings to Air India, High Flight To ITC
- How WhatsApp Saved The Day For A Cyclone Fani-Hit Journo In Odisha
- Arunachal Pradesh MLA Tirong Aboh, 10 Others Killed By Suspected Militants In Tirap
- 'Will Even Take Up Arms To Protect Our Vote Against Rigging:' Upendra Kushwaha On EVM Tampering Row
- Dissent In Model Code Violation Cases Will Not Be Made Public, says EC
- Madhya Pradesh Govt May Reopen Murder Case Involving Pragya Singh Thakur
- No Restriction On Civilian Movement On Jammu-Srinagar Highway From May 27
- Karnataka Congress Leader Appeals Muslims To 'Join Hands' With BJP If Need Arises
- Saradha Case: SC Rejects Former Kolkata Top Cop Rajeev Kumar's Plea
- Anil Ambani's Reliance To Withdraw Rs 5,000-Crore Defamation Suit Against Congress Leaders