Outlook's Madhavi Tata Wins Ramnath Goenka Award for Environmental Reporting
Outlook's Assistant Editor Madhavi Tata has won the Ramnath Goenka Award for Excellence in Journalism in the category of Environmental Reporting.
She has been awarded the prize for her January 2014 story on the villages affected by the POSCO project in Odisha and her December 2014 story on the fertile lands that will be destroyed to create Andhra's new capital.
Check out more stories by our award-winning reporter, here.
- Rahul Gandhi Targets PM Over Silence On Gangrapes, Says Govt Allows Rapists To Walk Free
- BJP On Jay Panda Chopper Controversy: Why Will Naveen Not Be Arrested?
- PM Modi Announces Rs 550 Cr Projects For His Parliamentary Constituency Varanasi
- Class 10 Student Allegedly Gangraped By Seniors, School Suppresses Matter For A Month
- Rafale Deal: Congress Accuses Modi Govt Of Compromising National Security, Hiding Facts
- Four Months Of Kumaraswami Govt: Karnataka Power Games Carry On
- Prashant Kishor No Exception, Nitish Has Always Relied On 'Apolitical' Advisors
- With A Formidable BJP, Is Mamata Worried About Hindu Votes?
- The VVIP Culture In Indian Railways
- Gurez Valley In J&K: Where These Doctors Go, Whom They Serve?
- A Rare Agreement Between Sworn Rivals In Tamil Nadu Politics
- Watch Daredevilry By Padma Award Winner: When Modi Got A Wish From 13,000 Ft Above
- Kartarpur Sahib Row: Sidhu Betrayed Us, Says Harsimrat Kaur Badal
- Karanataka Minister D K Shivakumar Booked In Money Laundering Case
- I Am Asthmatic But It Can’t Stop Me: Priyanka Chopra
- Delhi Court Summons CM Kejriwal, Sisodia, 11 AAP Leaders In Bureaucrat Assault Case
- Watch: In Rare Heroics, 85-Year-Old Grandfather Foils Armed Robbery
- Autorickshaw Driver Assaulted For Asking BJP President About Rising Fuel Price
- Delhi: Landlord Convicted By Court For Failing To Do Police Verification Of Tenant