Outlook's Madhavi Tata Wins Ramnath Goenka Award for Environmental Reporting
Outlook's Assistant Editor Madhavi Tata has won the Ramnath Goenka Award for Excellence in Journalism in the category of Environmental Reporting.
She has been awarded the prize for her January 2014 story on the villages affected by the POSCO project in Odisha and her December 2014 story on the fertile lands that will be destroyed to create Andhra's new capital.
Check out more stories by our award-winning reporter, here.
- Hindu Leader Kamlesh Tiwari Killed Over Remark Against Prophet, 3 Arrested: Police
- The Websters: How Web Series Are Changing Dictionary of Stardom
- 'To Be On Grey List A Setback': Bipin Rawat Says Pakistan Needs To Deliver On FATF Action Plan
- Transport Strike: After Court Raps Govt, KCR Asks Officials To Hold Talks With Employees
- Live - India v SA, 3rd Test: Rohit Smashes Century, Rahane Sublime
- Rape Survivors Experience Health Problems For Years After Traumatic Episode
- Everything Is ‘Normal’ In The Wonderland That Is Kashmir
- Blaming BJP For Rot Within Won’t Help Congress
- Jadavpur Fracas Godsend For BJP, It Is Set To Crack Open Left's Citadel
- Aurat ka Dal, and 99 Other Reasons Why Not to Impose Hindi
- From Cambodian Polls To Broken Heart Syndrome, Valley Newspapers Carry Everything But Kashmir
- 'Their Wrong Policies Destroyed Nation': Modi Attacks Congress Over Article 370
- Indrani Mukerjea Claims To Have Paid $5 Million to Chidambarams: CBI Charge Sheet
- Karnataka Students Made To Wear Cartons During Exam To Avoid Copying
- Fourth PMC Tragedy: 83-Year-Old Heart Patient Depositor Dies
- Pakistan Gets 4 Months To Act Against Terror Funding, Escapes FATF 'Black List'
- Pakistan Won't Give Sarfaraz Ahmed Another Chance: Shoaib Akhtar
- 2 NASA Astronauts Create 'HerStory' By Becoming Part Of 1st All-Female Spacewalk
- Stolen, Not Lost: Aggrieved Depositors Endorse Harsha Bhogle's Call