Outlook's Madhavi Tata Wins Ramnath Goenka Award for Environmental Reporting
Outlook's Assistant Editor Madhavi Tata has won the Ramnath Goenka Award for Excellence in Journalism in the category of Environmental Reporting.
She has been awarded the prize for her January 2014 story on the villages affected by the POSCO project in Odisha and her December 2014 story on the fertile lands that will be destroyed to create Andhra's new capital.
Check out more stories by our award-winning reporter, here.
- India's Chanakyas: The Mani Twins Who Made E.K. Palaniswami King In Tamil Nadu
- IPL 2019: MS Dhoni's CSK Start Title Defence On Rousing Note, Beat RCB By Seven Wickets
- Rahul Gandhi Accuses PM Modi Of Lying All Day, Says He Is Chowkidar Of The Corrupt
- 'Am Perfectly Able, Capable Of Answering Back In Same Coin', Says Shatrughan Sinha, Attacks Modi, Shah
- Recruits From Other Parties Get Pride Of Place In BJP List Of Candidates For Odisha
- The Deteriorating State Of Modern Music
- Tarun Gogoi Ko Gussa Kyon Aata Hain
- Kohli Is Already An Era-Defining Genius, Don't Read Further
- With Teni Da's Demise, Comes An End Of An Era In Bengali Films
- New Zealand Massacre: Colonisation, Immigration, And White Man's Victimhood
- Solskjaer’s Magical Case For Manchester United Exceptionalism
- BJP Denies Ticket To Shatrughan Sinha, Union Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad To Contest From Patna Sahib
- Stop Writing Love Letters To Pakistan: Congress Hits Out At PM Modi On Pak Day Greetings
- Sultan Azlan Shah Cup Hockey: India Beat Asian Games Champions Japan 2-0
- H D Deve Gowda To Contest 2019 Lok Sabha Elections From Tumkur
- Ajit Pawar’s Son Parth Among NCP's 18 Candidates Announced For LS Polls In Maha
- As India Boycotts Pak Day Celebration, China Helps Pakistan Avoid Embarrassment
- Bio-Fortification of Rice, Wheat, Oil, Will Help Take Forward Poshan Abhiyaan, Say Experts
- Goons Assault Muslim Family For Playing Cricket On Holi, Tell Them To 'Go To Pakistan'