Outlook's Madhavi Tata Wins Ramnath Goenka Award for Environmental Reporting
Outlook's Assistant Editor Madhavi Tata has won the Ramnath Goenka Award for Excellence in Journalism in the category of Environmental Reporting.
She has been awarded the prize for her January 2014 story on the villages affected by the POSCO project in Odisha and her December 2014 story on the fertile lands that will be destroyed to create Andhra's new capital.
Check out more stories by our award-winning reporter, here.
- Union Minister Received A Few Crores, NSA Ajit Doval Interfered In Probe: CBI Official Tells SC
- Allahabad To Prayagraj: The Politics Of Name Change
- Opinion | Nihilipilified On The Hill: Sabarimala, Congress And The Pilgrim’s Regress
- 'What They Did To CWG': PM Modi Attacks Congress At KMP Expressway Inauguration
- Indian-Origin Professor In US Accused Of Using Students As Servants
- Should Rahul Gandhi Say He Is Not A PM Candidate?
- How Calcutta Women Used Humour To Handle Sexual Harassment Before #MeToo
- Why Indian Railways Is Bad At Implementing Big-Ticket Projects
- Tamil Nadu: A State For Statues
- From Srinagar, A Tale Of 'Cabbage' And (W)Rath
- What Makes India Powerful, What Sort Of A Country We Want
- Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Chief Carlos Ghosn Arrested In Japan Over Financial Misconduct
- Sabarimala Row: HC Raps Police Action, BJP Steps Up Protest
- CBI Officer Probing FIR Against Rakesh Asthana Moves SC, Challenges Transfer To Nagpur
- First Temple, Then Government: Shiv Sena's New Slogan On Ayodhya Issue
- Cannot Force Myself On Any Woman, I Am Not Like That: Chetan Bhagat On #MeToo Allegations
- Trump Suffers From 'Perpetual Historic Amnesia': Angry Pakistan Reacts To US President
- Can States Opt Out Of General Consent To CBI To Conduct Corruption Probes?
- Pakistan Doesn't Do 'A Damn Thing' For US: Donald Trump