One Song, 20 Different Styles In 10 Seconds Each
Anthony Vincent, who this March offered the Internet a version of Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" as performed by everyone from Kurt Cobain to Frank Sinatra, is now back with a new offering: Jason Derulo's "Talk Dirty to Me" sung in 20 different musical styles.
These 10 second video samples start off with Derulo's pop R&B vocals, and then without further ado move on to a blistering AC/DC rendition, before going on to a soulful Ray Charles, the trademark Bee Gees and even White Zombie, Aventura and Barry White.
The finale is the best where Vincent pays homage to the jazz great Cab Calloway.
For those who missed out his earlier version of Katy Perry, which has notched up over 6.5 millionm views in less than two months, here it is:
- Sharad Pawar Non-Committal On Sena Tie-Up In Maha, Says Only Discussed NCP-Cong With Sonia
- JNU Protest: Around 100 Students Detained, Some Injured In Police Lathicharge
- At Rajya Sabha’s 250th Session, PM Modi Praises NCP, BJD For Adhering To Parliamentary Norms
- Vodafone Idea, Airtel To Raise Tariffs From December 1
- 'Detention Illegal': Opposition Raises Farooq Abdullah's House Arrest In Lok Sabha
- One Hundred Days Of Solitude In Kashmir’s News World
- How T. N. Seshan's Poll Clean-up Operation Actually Helped Lalu Yadav In Bihar
- Domestic Violence Can Be Isolated, Repetitive Or Even Span Generations
- Bollywood’s Double Whammy For Bald People Is Regressive, Not Cool
- When Asked To Bend, We Turned To Kafka, George Orwell
- Rape Survivors Experience Health Problems For Years After Traumatic Episode
- 'Will Act Decisively, Punish Violators': Govt In High-Level Meet On Pollution
- Pawar's Response On Alliance With Sena Gives Maha Politics New Twist
- Sabarimala Redux: Marxists Caught Between Court, Ayyappa and Activists
- Odisha Could Emerge As Hottest Indian State By 2100, Experts Warn
- WATCH | BJP MP Gambhir Ready To Make 'Sweet Sacrifice' For Delhi
- 'Instruments Of Anonymous Donations': Cong Raises Questions On Electoral Bonds
- Kotla Mess: DDCA Boss Rajat Sharma Resigns, Then 'Assumes Charge'
- WC 2022 Qualifier: India Face Oman In Do-Or-Die Match