NY Post's Cover Sizzle: A Nude Potential First Lady
The Sunday, July 31 cover of the New York Post showed the potential first lady Melania Trump "like you've never seen her before".
The cover used a nude photo of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump's wife. The racy photo was originally shot in 1995 for a French men's magazine.
The paper which is owned by Ruper Murdoch carried more photos of the former model inside.
Many on Twitter slammed the Post for its cover saying that this was a below-the-belt attack and that Mrs Trump should not be shamed in this way with photos that were clicked when she was only 26.
Mr Potential-President hasn't said anything yet on this cover.
On July 25, GQ too reposted some pictures from its profile of Melania Trump from over 15 years ago, when they did a naked photo shoot with her on Trump's customised Boeing 727 . The profile featured Melania wearing handcuffs, wielding diamonds, and holding a chrome pistol.
- 13 Dead, Many Still Trapped As 100-Year-Old Building Collapses In Mumbai's Dongri Area
- Pakistan Airspace Shutdown Cost Over Rs 6,500 Crore To Global Aviation Industry
- Supreme Court To Pronounce Order On Karnataka Rebel MLAs Today
- Assam Floods: 17 Dead, 45 Lakh Affected; Centre Takes Stock Of Situation
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case: International Court Of Justice To Deliver Its Verdict Today
- In Choosing New President, Congress Has Opportunity To Change Two Crucial Things About Party Politics
- Kashmir Press Club Polls: For Dignity Of 'Unbuttoned Shirts' And Space to Exchange Ideas
- Kangana Ranaut Needs To Learn From Big B, Salman Khan On Spat With Media
- India Lacks Innovation. If You Don't Believe It, Just Look At Who Dominates Our Smartphone Market
- Cricket Intolerance Is The New Alarming Phenomenon In India
- Let Not 'Jai Shri Ram' Be Misused As 'Allahu Akbar'
- PM Modi Wants Names Of Union Ministers Who Skip Parliament Duty: Reports
- Bihar Floods Kill 25 People, Affect 25.71 Lakh: Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
- I Am Working As Per Constitution, Says Karnataka Assembly Speaker
- Barkha Dutt Moves NCW, Accuses Kapil Sibal's Wife Of Abusing Female Journalists At Tiranga TV
- Senior BJP Leaders Uikey, Harichandan Appointed Governors Of Chhattisgarh And Andhra Pradesh
- House Slams Trump's 'Racist' Tweets Targetting Four Democratic Congresswomen
- Kohli In Tendulkar's WC XI
- 'Football Doesn't Matter, Money Does,' Fans Protest Plan To Snub I-League Clubs