Nita Ambani's Y-Security Cover Gets Her on Twitter Trend
With news breaking that Nita Ambani, the wife of Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani, will be given government security, Twitter has been buzzing with some angry, some funny and some downright mean views.
Nita Ambani will get Y category security and will be surrounded by 10 CRPF personnel whenever she is travelling. A home ministry report had said she was under threat.
Mukesh Ambani already enjoys Z category security which is a grade higher than what his wife has been given.
The announcement may get some barbs for the Narendra Modi government whose supporters had been trolling the Congress-led UPA for bestowing similar privileges on Congress chief Sonia Gandhi’s son-in-law Robert Vadra.
- 'Bade' Misra, Chhote Mishra And Doval: The Big Three In PM Narendra Modi's Braintrust
- 'Give Us Our Old India Where Hindus Felt Muslims, Dalits' Pain': Ghulam Nabi Azad To BJP
- Jharkhand Lynching: 3 People Arrested After Man Beaten, Forced To Chant 'Jai Sri Ram' Dies
- All-Round Shakib Helps Bangladesh Seal Crucial Win Over Afghanistan
- Pakistan Did Not Come Into Our Airspace After Balakot Airstrike: IAF Chief Dhanoa
- Trump's America Is Once Again Locking Horns With Iran. What Should India Do?
- Do Driving And Education Have A Connection?
- Ola, Ole! How's The Patient Doing?
- Salman Khan’s Fears Misplaced, No Reviewer Can Make Or Mar A Film Destined For Greatness
- With No Malls, No App-Based Economy, Kashmir Stuck At Where It Was 2 Decades Ago
- India, Pakistan And The Cost Of A Cup Of Tea In Kashmir
- Mayawati Ditches Samajwadi Party, Says BSP Will Fight All Elections On Its Own
- UP: Police In Badaun Point Gun At People During Regular Vehicle Checking -- VIDEO
- '... Film Abhi Baaki Hai,' Says Ex-Mamata Aide Mukul Roy As Another Group Of TMC Leaders Joins BJP
- Wing Commander Abhinandan’s Moustache Should Be Made ‘National Moustache’: Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury
- AES Deaths In Muzaffarpur: Court Orders Probe Against Harsh Vardhan, Mangal Pandey
- Padma Shri Award Did Not Help Me, People Are Not Giving Me Any Work: Daitari Naik
- Andhra CM Jagan Mohan Reddy Orders Demolition Of 'Illegal' Building Built By Chandrababu Naidu
- Madan Lal Saini, Rajasthan BJP Chief, Dies At 75