Neha Dixit Wins PII-ICRC Award For Her Story On Muzaffarnagar Riots
Neha Dixit has been awarded the Press Institute of India and International Committee of the Red Cross award for her story 'Shadow Lines' published in Outlook's August 4, 2014 issue.
The piece covers the chilling accounts of seven rape survivors of the Muzaffarnagar riots.
Check out more stories in Outlook by Neha Dixit, here.
- Congress Joins List Of Opposition Parties To Skip PM Modi's All-Party Meet On Simultaneous Polls
- BJP MP Om Birla Elected Lok Sabha Speaker; 'Matter Of Pride,' Says PM Narendra Modi
- 'I Am Going Through Pain Every Day, But Have To Run Govt Smoothly,' Says Kumaraswamy
- 'No Anti-National Activities On Campus': Yogi Govt Directs Private Universities Through Ordinance
- 'Dragged Me Out, Tried To Break My Phone': Ex-Miss India After Being Attacked In Kolkata
- Salman Khan’s Fears Misplaced, No Reviewer Can Make Or Mar A Film Destined For Greatness
- With No Malls, No App-Based Economy, Kashmir Stuck At Where It Was 2 Decades Ago
- India, Pakistan And The Cost Of A Cup Of Tea In Kashmir
- In Girish Karnad's Death, My Lear Has Passed Away
- In Azim Premji, India Has Its Own Andrew Carnegie, The Man Who Donated 90% Of His Wealth
- Time Opposition Parties Revisited Their Founding Principles To Find How Far Or Close They Are To Them
- SC Seeks EC's Reply To Gujarat Cong Plea For Simultaneous Polls To 2 Rajya Sabha Seats
- 'Tera Time Aayega': Delhi Cop Raps To Create Awareness About Traffic Rules -- VIDEO
- Had Drunk Three Glasses Of Water, Doing Fine Now, Says Angela Merkel After Trembling Spell
- Would Have Attended All-Party Meet Called By PM If It Was On EVMs: Mayawati
- From Chelsea To Liverpool: Northeast's Different Ways Of Celebrating Their Favourite Club's victory
- On Rahul Gandhi's Birthday, PM Narendra Modi Wishes Him 'Good Health, Long Life'
- Maybe He's Gone To Watch World Cup: RJD Leader On Tejashwi's Silence Over Encephalitis Deaths
- 'Independence Of Judiciary Not A One-Time Pill,' Says CJI Ranjan Gogoi