Neeraj Pandey's Ouch Takes on the Complexities of a Relationship
Neeraj Pandey’s short film Ouch, starring Manoj Bajpayee and Pooja Chopra presents an interesting take on the complex thing that relationships are. The film spans over a 14-minute long conversation between Priya (Pooja Chopra) and Vinay (Manoj Bajpayee), both married and in an extra marital affair with each other.
The movie unfolds inside a hotel room and captures the panic that dawns upon Vinay when Priya develops "moral pangs". In a casual manner, the film takes us through how their planning goes awry when Priya's family takes precedence over her relationship.
We suggest you take a look at this light-hearted take on relationship.
- #MeToo | Where’s The Line To Be Drawn When Everyone Has A Different Line?
- One Shot, One Location, One Actor: Bimba Redefines Fast Track Film-Making
- Former BSP MP's Son Brandishes Gun Outside 5-Star Hotel In Delhi, Video Goes Viral
- Chetan Bhagat Hits Back At Ira Trivedi, Says Don't Harm #MeToo With False Charges
- 'AAP Is Kangaal': Kejriwal Launches Nationwide Fund Collection Drive Ahead Of 2019 Polls
- M J Akbar Should Be Fired Rather Than Being Allowed To Resign
- Why Kishore Kumar Declined A Cover Version Of His Idol KL Saigal's Songs
- Health Hazards Caused By Contaminated Water Supply In Indian Railways
- BJP Is Unlikely To Flaunt Its Economic Record In 2019 Election Campaign
- Stinking Toilets In Trains: Blame It On Passengers
- 'Dawshobhuja A Durgachitra' On This Durga Puja
- Bryan Adams Shares Photo Of Delhi Smog From Concert Venue, Says ‘You Can See My Shadow’
- 'Ready To Fight': Priya Ramani Responds To M J Akbar's Defamation Suit Against Her
- Telecom Companies Seeks More Time From UIDAI To Submit Aadhaar eKYC 'Exit Plan'
- Congress Lashes Out At PM Modi For Resorting To Poll Gimmicks Over Fuel Prices
- Amid Fuel Price Hike, PM Modi Appeals For Partnership With Oil Producers
- Bihar Government Declares 206 Blocks Of 23 Districts As Drought-Hit
- West Bengal Govt Launches 'Khadya Sathi', Extends Food Security To 8.5 Crore People: Mamata Banerjee
- RBI Approves Sandeep Bakhshi's Appointment As ICICI Bank MD, CEO