Neeraj Pandey's Ouch Takes on the Complexities of a Relationship
Neeraj Pandey’s short film Ouch, starring Manoj Bajpayee and Pooja Chopra presents an interesting take on the complex thing that relationships are. The film spans over a 14-minute long conversation between Priya (Pooja Chopra) and Vinay (Manoj Bajpayee), both married and in an extra marital affair with each other.
The movie unfolds inside a hotel room and captures the panic that dawns upon Vinay when Priya develops "moral pangs". In a casual manner, the film takes us through how their planning goes awry when Priya's family takes precedence over her relationship.
We suggest you take a look at this light-hearted take on relationship.
- SC Rejects Plea To Stall Padmavati Release
- CWC Nod To Election Schedule, Paves Way For Rahul's Elevation
- Cong Leader Priya Ranjan Dasmunsi, In Coma Since 2008, Dies
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- Daily Curator: Of Holes Being Poked Into The Bhopal Encounter And The Origins Of Chyawanprash
- Watch: Viral Video Has Man Lighting Up A Line Of Crackers Attached To His Mouth
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED