Neeraj Pandey's Ouch Takes on the Complexities of a Relationship
Neeraj Pandey’s short film Ouch, starring Manoj Bajpayee and Pooja Chopra presents an interesting take on the complex thing that relationships are. The film spans over a 14-minute long conversation between Priya (Pooja Chopra) and Vinay (Manoj Bajpayee), both married and in an extra marital affair with each other.
The movie unfolds inside a hotel room and captures the panic that dawns upon Vinay when Priya develops "moral pangs". In a casual manner, the film takes us through how their planning goes awry when Priya's family takes precedence over her relationship.
We suggest you take a look at this light-hearted take on relationship.
- 5 Reasons Why BJP Dumped PDP In J&K
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal Ends Strike At L-G House
- BJP Dumps PDP: The Writing Was On The Wall
- Modi's Bullet Train: Rail Development Must Come About More Balanced
- All Fine, But Bagasse Plates Can’t Figure On Railway’s Priority List
- Wonderful, Precise And Very Cool: How Do Our Money Up-Chucking Machines Work?
- "I'm Only Passing Through" 10 Leonard Cohen Songs That You Must Listen To
- Blackout For NDTV Stirs The Media
- Daily Curator: The Dominion Of Misunderstood Men Over Headlines
- MOST VIEWED
- MOST COMMENTED