Mystery Of Malaysia Plane MH 17 Crash
A Malaysian airliner with 295 people on board has crashed in Ukraine, amid allegations that it was shot down.
MH 17 was enroute to Kuala Lumpur from Amsterdam .
Social media, particularly Twitter, is abuzz with conflicting reports, but what is clear is that dozens of bodies were scattered around what is believed to be the wreckage of the jet near the village of Grabovo. Follow the latest in the filtered tweets, storified by us.
The following video too was posted online
Flight MH17 had been due to enter Russian airspace when contact was lost.
The Ukrainian government and the rebels have denied shooting the plane down
Russian separatists are believed to have shot down two Ukrainian military planes over the region in recent days..
Some of the reactions on Twitter:
- 18 Students Of Coaching Class Killed As Massive Fire Engulfs Surat Building
- Narendra Modi: The Bachchan of Screen and Kohli on Field
- Opinion | History Will Judge Modi Govt On How It Handles Critical Issues
- The Rise And Fall Of Pawan Chamling, India’s Longest Serving Chief Minister
- Movie Review | Forget Politics, PM Biopic Tells How Dev Anand Influenced Modi To Take To Sanyas
- My Vote Is For the Well-Being Of My Fellow Indians
- The Statue Went Bust
- Mayawati, Honourable Prime Minister. Why The Heartburn?
- Can India's Character As A Secular Republic Be Sustained?
- Yogi Deveshwar: Corporate Honcho Whose Touch Gave Wings to Air India, High Flight To ITC
- How WhatsApp Saved The Day For A Cyclone Fani-Hit Journo In Odisha
- UK Prime Minister Theresa May Announces Resignation After Brexit Backlash
- After LS Debacle, Slew Of Resignations On Congress Table; Rahul Too Likely To Quit
- YS Jaganmohan Reddy – Andhra's Giant Killer
- China Welcomes Modi, Imran Khan Exchange Of Greetings
- 'Gear Up For Assembly Polls, We Will Get Majority In J&K,' NC Chief Farooq Abdullah To Party Workers
- In Uttar Pradesh, Mayawati's BSP Lone Gainer Among Grand Alliance Constituents
- PM Modi Tenders Resignation Of Council Of Ministers, To Continue in Office Till Oath Ceremony
- After LS Poll Drubbing, Karnataka Cabinet Reposes Faith In Kumaraswamy