Muzaffarnagar: 'Hate Speeches Incited Violence'
Leaders cutting across political party-lines, it would seem, were involved in competitive communalism if the speeches made by them are any indication.
Muslim leaders from Congress, BSP and SP shared dias on August 30 and one of them delivered a hate speech in Muzaffarnagar district of Uttar Pradesh. The BJP leader on the very next day (August 31) was seen addressing a mass gathering and delivered a hate speech.
- 'Broad Daylight Murder Of Law, Democracy': Cong Lashes Out At Govt Over Chidambaram's Arrest
- With P. Chidambaram's Arrest, His Anticipatory Bail Plea Before SC Rendered Infructuous
- Never Met Peter Or Indrani Mukerjea, We Are Being Targeted: Karti Chidambaram
- Ravidas Temple Demolition Protest: Bhim Army Chief Chandrashekhar Azad Arrested In Delhi
- INX Media Case: 20 Questions CBI Asked P Chidambaram
- Kashmiris Are Angry, Yet They Are Calm. Why?
- Indian Armed Forces, Civilians Continue To Bleed In Internal Conflicts, But Do We Care?
- On India's 73rd Independence Day, A Letter to Pehlu Khan
- The Valley Has Fallen Into Rigor Mortis
- BBC, Northern Ireland, And Kashmir – Where Shekhar Kapur Got It Wrong
- Euphoria On Abrogation Of Article 370 Is Wearing Off, Only Time Will Tell Full Meaning Of This Move
- India's Fresh Challenge On Kashmir: Engage With Donald Trump But Without Opening Another Front
- Etawah 'Ragging' Case: Police, VC Deny Medical Students Were Forced To Shave Heads
- Pakistan Trying To Provoke Kashmiris, No Immediate Plan To Withdraw Troops: Kishan Reddy On J&K
- MNS Chief Raj Thackeray To Appear Before ED Today In IL&FS Money Laundering Case
- Delhi Temple Demolition: Priyanka Gandhi Hits Out At BJP Govt Over Lathi Charge On Dalit Protesters
- NDA Candidate Opposite Rahul Gandhi In Wayanad Arrested In UAE In Cheque Bounce Case
- Kohli Hints At Four-Bowler Strategy Vs WI
- SL Vs NZ, Live, 1st Test, Day 1: Rain Delays Match At P. Sara Oval