MSD Part Of Cover Up By N. Srinivasan: Lalit Modi
In response to the Justice Mudgal IPL Probe Committee Report, in an interview to CNN-IBN, Lalit Modi has said that N. Srinivasan has brought disrepute to the game and must be banned from all sports.
Modi added that Srinivasan has gagged all players and BCCI officials.
Modi went on to say that India and Chennai Super Kings skipper MS Dhoni was also involved in the cover up and that the IPL team should now be scrapped.
Mr Modi also tweeted his views on the Justice Mudgal IPL Probe Committee Report, pointing out that he had called the Indian and CSK captain MS Dhoni as part of the cover-up based on the Mudgal report
- BJP's South Indian Conquest: Why It's A Work In Progress
- Forgotten Newsmakers: Qazi Touqeer, The Fame Gurukul Heartthrob, Waiting For Career To Takeoff
- Outlook-ICARE India University Rankings: Top 100 Universities
- Priyanka Gandhi's Standoff With UP Govt Over, Tells Families Of Victims She 'Will Return Soon'
- That's Dhoni We All Know! Ex-Captain Takes 2-Month 'Military' Break Amid Retirement Rumours
- In Choosing New President, Congress Has Opportunity To Change Two Crucial Things About Party Politics
- Kashmir Press Club Polls: For Dignity Of 'Unbuttoned Shirts' And Space to Exchange Ideas
- Kangana Ranaut Needs To Learn From Big B, Salman Khan On Spat With Media
- India Lacks Innovation. If You Don't Believe It, Just Look At Who Dominates Our Smartphone Market
- Cricket Intolerance Is The New Alarming Phenomenon In India
- Let Not 'Jai Shri Ram' Be Misused As 'Allahu Akbar'
- BJP Leader Threatens To 'Spill MP CM Kamal Nath's Blood', Gets Arrested
- Anandiben Patel Appointed UP Governor, Lalji Tandon Replaces Her In MP
- No Individual Case Should Be Allowed To Disrupt India-China Ties: Envoy
- Woman Dumps Baby Girl In A Drain, Stray Dogs Save Her In Haryana
- Indonesia Open 2019: Sindhu Humbles Second Seed Yu Fei, Enters Final
- For 11 Years In A Row, Mukesh Ambani Keeps His Salary Capped At Rs 15 Crore
- MEA In Touch With Iran To Secure Release Of 18 Indians Aboard Seized British Tanker
- For The First Time, Captain And Coach Have The Power To Allow Visits From WAGs