Mediawallahs Debate 'Limits Of Dissent'
On the occasion of World Press Feedom on May 3, top journalists and politicians held a panel discussion on the 'Limits of Dissent' at the Mumbai Press Club.
In front of a massive gathering, Outlook Editor-in-Chief Krishna Prasad, NDTV's Sreenivasan Jain, Mid-Day Editor Sachin Kalbag (Moderator), senior journalist Shekhar Gupta and Union Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu debated on the topic.
- 'No Economic Slowdown': Govt Cites Earnings Of 3 Movies, Says 'Sound Economy'
- From Lipsticks To Toothpastes To Milk, Counterfeit Products Make A Killing
- Five Injured In Grenade Attack In Srinagar
- Chennai Vision Beginning Of New Era In India-China Relations: Modi After Meeting Jinping
- India v South Africa, 2nd Test: Ashwin Four-fer Gives IND A Healthy Lead
- Everything Is ‘Normal’ In The Wonderland That Is Kashmir
- Blaming BJP For Rot Within Won’t Help Congress
- Jadavpur Fracas Godsend For BJP, It Is Set To Crack Open Left's Citadel
- Aurat ka Dal, and 99 Other Reasons Why Not to Impose Hindi
- From Cambodian Polls To Broken Heart Syndrome, Valley Newspapers Carry Everything But Kashmir
- The World Is Watching India. It Won't Let Us Get Away On Kashmir, NRC For Too Long
- 'Open Hate Is Disturbing': Naseeruddin Shah On Unabated Mob Violence
- China's Support Helps Imran Khan Strut Back To Pakistan
- Can't Just Damn GST, It's Law Now: Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman
- Women Exempted From Odd-Even Rule, No Relief For CNG Cars: Delhi Govt
- Boxing Worlds: Rani Enters Final; Mary, Jamuna Settle For Bronze
- All Postpaid Mobile Phone Services To Be Restored In Kashmir From Monday
- 'Perennial Problem' Comes Back To Haunt India, Leaves Gavaskar Fuming
- IND Vs SA: Kohli, Saha Compete For Best Catch Of The Match - WATCH