Let Your Kids Cuddle Modi To Sleep
After reaching out to youngsters through the app-based game (Run Modi Run), now there's a bit of Prime Minister Narendra Modi for the toddlers too. Yes, the soft toy company Tickles has come up with a 'huggable and lovable' Narendra Bhai Modi stuffed toy for children.
What could be more comforting for children other than the very man overseeing the country's security.
The toy adorned so much popularity that the famous e-commerce site Amazon.in's stock ran out within 24-hours of its arrival.
Well, this is what the product looks like:
The product description on Amazon says:
"Delight your little ones this year by presenting them with an adorable soft toy. This soft toy into their bedroom will give them endless hours of fun-filled playtime. Crafted with perfection using the finest materials, this Modi stunning soft toy has striking features. Instill a love for wildlife and introduce your children to the world of animals with this furry little plush toy. Features Non-toxic and soft fabric Soft and Cuddly filling Recommended Age Group - 3 - 6 Years Recommended For - Unisex"
- SC Rafale Verdict Is Befitting Reply To Congress' Malicious Campaign, Says Amit Shah
- Lessons From Maharashtra Political Drama: It’s Not Over Till It’s Over
- Sabarimala: SC Refers Issue Of Women Entry Into Temple To Larger Bench
- From Kartarpur To Dhaka, South Asia Needs To Tear Down Walls To Become Prosperous
- India Vs Bangladesh, 1st Test, Day 1: Pacers Demolish BAN, IND 86/1 On Day 1
- One Hundred Days Of Solitude In Kashmir’s News World
- How T. N. Seshan's Poll Clean-up Operation Actually Helped Lalu Yadav In Bihar
- Domestic Violence Can Be Isolated, Repetitive Or Even Span Generations
- Bollywood’s Double Whammy For Bald People Is Regressive, Not Cool
- When Asked To Bend, We Turned To Kafka, George Orwell
- Rape Survivors Experience Health Problems For Years After Traumatic Episode
- Assembly Elections In Jammu And Kashmir Soon: Lt. Guv Murmu
- In Old Video, Musharraf Admits Training Militants To Fight In Kashmir
- Moody's Further Cuts India's GDP Growth Forecast To 5.6% For 2019
- On Rafale, Rahul Gandhi Says SC Has 'Opened Huge Door' For Probe
- Air Quality Remains Severe In Delhi, Schools Shut On Children's Day
- Modi Meets Xi Jinping At BRICS, Says 'New Direction' in Bilateral Ties
- WATCH: Deadly Shami Delivery Forces BAN Captain To Abandon Team-Mate
- BCCI Gets 28.3% Of ICC Revenue -- Lion’s Share Of All Countries: Vinod Rai