Justice Katju, In A Poetic Mood?
There definitely appears to be a lot of, well, high-spirited revelry on Justice Markandey Katju's Twitter timeline as we type, and if the account has been hacked, it is certainly by someone as fond of Urdu shaayarii as the good judge.
It's all happening there with the Twitter handle @mkatju insisting that the account had not been compromised and to enjoy the poetry ("What is wrong with you guys And don't you have any poetic sense?"). So who are we to argue?
aap logon me lagta hai shairi mar gayi hai. Kuch znda kijiye
- Why Dalits And Elite Castes Are Unhappy With BJP In Gwalior-Morena
- Sabarimala Row: BJP, RSS Protest Outside Kerala CM's House Against Detention Of Devotees
- Killed While Wandering, Mentally Challenged People Are Victims Of Kashmir Insurgency
- Hope Urjit Patel, His Team Have A Spine: Rahul Gandhi On RBI Meet
- CBI Officer Probing FIR Against Rakesh Asthana Moves SC, Challenges Transfer To Nagpur
- Should Rahul Gandhi Say He Is Not A PM Candidate?
- How Calcutta Women Used Humour To Handle Sexual Harassment Before #MeToo
- Why Indian Railways Is Bad At Implementing Big-Ticket Projects
- Tamil Nadu: A State For Statues
- From Srinagar, A Tale Of 'Cabbage' And (W)Rath
- What Makes India Powerful, What Sort Of A Country We Want
- Tension Grips Odisha As 10 Chopped Palms Recovered In Kalinga Nagar
- First Temple, Then Government: Shiv Sena's New Slogan On Ayodhya Issue
- Cannot Force Myself On Any Woman, I Am Not Like That: Chetan Bhagat On #MeToo Allegations
- Let's Debate On Work Done During Our Tenures: Digvijaya Singh Challenges MP CM
- Can States Opt Out Of General Consent To CBI To Conduct Corruption Probes?
- Fake News Greatest Menace Today, Media Must Ask Questions To Those In Power: Pranab Mukherjee
- Pakistan Doesn't Do 'A Damn Thing' For US: Donald Trump
- 'He Was Just Explaining Circumstances': Swamy Backs Khattar For His Comment On Rape