Justice Katju, In A Poetic Mood?
There definitely appears to be a lot of, well, high-spirited revelry on Justice Markandey Katju's Twitter timeline as we type, and if the account has been hacked, it is certainly by someone as fond of Urdu shaayarii as the good judge.
It's all happening there with the Twitter handle @mkatju insisting that the account had not been compromised and to enjoy the poetry ("What is wrong with you guys And don't you have any poetic sense?"). So who are we to argue?
aap logon me lagta hai shairi mar gayi hai. Kuch znda kijiye
- With Solih's Win, Maldives Journey To Become A Truly Democratic Republic Begins
- Capturing Mizoram Will Complete BJP's Mission Northeast
- Photo Essay | Deserted Kashmiri Pandit Homes Caught In Haunting Time Capsule
- All You Need To Know About Sikkim's First Airport Pakyong
- Navy Officer Abhilash Tomy, Stranded In Indian Ocean, Rescued
- The Fitness Of An Actress Is No Virtue To Be Extolled By Misogynistic Bollywood
- Why Railways' Largest Recruitment Drive May Fail To Address Passenger Safety Concerns
- Article 35A: An Unprecedented Situation In Kashmir
- Four Months Of Kumaraswami Govt: Karnataka Power Games Carry On
- Prashant Kishor No Exception, Nitish Has Always Relied On 'Apolitical' Advisors
- With A Formidable BJP, Is Mamata Worried About Hindu Votes?
- Pakistan's 'One-Trick Pony' Act On Kashmir Has No Resonance At UN, Says India
- J&K: 3 Militants, Soldier Killed In Anti-Infiltration Operation At LoC In Kupwara
- Termite Remark: Bangladesh Minister Hits Back, Says We Don't Give Importance To Amit Shah
- Pakistan Court Summons Nawaz Sharif In Treason Case Over Mumbai Attack Remarks
- Rafale Deal: Nuts And Bolts Of Dassault’s Offset Partner
- Kerala: Heavy Rainfall Expected, Yellow Alert Issued In Some Districts
- 'Pakistan Wants To Bleed India With Thousand Cuts', Says Army Chief General Bipin Rawat
- Pregnant Wife Bites Off Man's Tongue While Kissing As 'He Was Not Good-Looking'