Justice Katju, In A Poetic Mood?
There definitely appears to be a lot of, well, high-spirited revelry on Justice Markandey Katju's Twitter timeline as we type, and if the account has been hacked, it is certainly by someone as fond of Urdu shaayarii as the good judge.
It's all happening there with the Twitter handle @mkatju insisting that the account had not been compromised and to enjoy the poetry ("What is wrong with you guys And don't you have any poetic sense?"). So who are we to argue?
aap logon me lagta hai shairi mar gayi hai. Kuch znda kijiye
- India-Saudi Ties: Old Bonds In New Frames
- For Lok Sabha Polls, DMK Gives 9 Seats To Congress In Tamil Nadu
- Saudi Arabia Sees $100 Bn Investment Opportunity In India: Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman
- Security Of 18 Separatists, 155 'Political Persons' Including Shah Faesal Withdrawn By J&K Govt
- 'I Am A Bit Of A Method Writer': Mirza Waheed Talks About His New Book, Writing And Kashmir
- Jaish Attack In Pulwama: Indian Intelligence Suffers Due To Communal Rifts
- China’s Growing Influence In Nepal Vs India’s Soft Power
- Will 'Operation Lotus' Boomerang On BJP In Karnataka?
- Faulted By Design: Cow Slaughter In India And Bank Interest In Pakistan
- A Race To Grab Spotlight This Election Season
- Zero's Failure Should Not Dissuade Shahrukh Khan From Trying New Roles
- PM Modi Says India Victim Of Terrorism 'Sheltered And Supported' From Across Border
- Only Illiterate People Call For War: Mehbooba Mufti On Pulwama Fallout
- 'Nehru, Modi Became PMs As They Practiced Yoga': Baba Ramdev
- Congress Slams PM Modi Over 'Grand Welcome' To Saudi Crown Prince
- Should India Play Pakistan In 2019 Cricket World Cup?
- After Pulwama Terror Attack, 2,500 Kashmiri Youth Apply For 111 Vacancies In Army
- Stone Hurled At Vande Bharat Express For Third Time In Two Months
- Pakistan National Allegedly Killed In Jaipur Jail In Brawl