John Oliver's Hilarious Take On The Kohinoor
Combining Prime Minister ?Narendra ?Modi’s visit to the UK and the ever?-?so?-eternal debate ?on ?whether Britain should return the Koh?inoor diamond to India, ??British comedian John Oliver ?has a?? hilarious ?take on Britain’s claim to the ?mega ?diamond. Mocking British leaders, ?Oliver refers to India as “Britain’s spice rack”, and criticizes Britain’s habit of “underselling the severity of the conditions an Indian leader would be suffering from”.
Take a look at this extremely funny video
- Chidambaram Denied Anticipatory Bail In INX Media Case; CBI, ED Teams Visit His House
- Who Is Ratul Puri, Kamal Nath's Nephew Arrested In Rs 354-Cr Bank Fraud Case?
- Pakistan Says Will Approach ICJ Over India's Move On Kashmir
- Government Extends Deadline For Filing Appeals Against Non-Exclusion In NRC
- Chandrayaan-2 Enters Moon's Orbit, ISRO Chief Says September 7 To Be 'Terrifying'
- Indian Armed Forces, Civilians Continue To Bleed In Internal Conflicts, But Do We Care?
- On India's 73rd Independence Day, A Letter to Pehlu Khan
- The Valley Has Fallen Into Rigor Mortis
- BBC, Northern Ireland, And Kashmir – Where Shekhar Kapur Got It Wrong
- Euphoria On Abrogation Of Article 370 Is Wearing Off, Only Time Will Tell Full Meaning Of This Move
- The Little Sleep I Get Is Filled With Nightmares About Home: Kashmiri Living In Delhi On J&K
- India's E-Tourist Visa Fee To Be Based On Tourist Footfall
- Ahead Of DU's Student Union Polls, ABVP Amid Criticism Installs Savarkar's Statue Outside Campus
- 63 Dead This Monsoon Season In Rain-Ravaged Himachal Pradesh
- Mumbai Terror Attack Mastermind Hafiz Saeed Challenges His Arrest In Pakistan Court
- Why 'Sacred Games' Is Giving This Indian Man In UAE Sleepless Nights
- Ahead Of State Polls, Amit Shah Holds Meet With BJP Leaders, Assigns Them Key Roles
- NZ Cricket’s Same-Sex Couple, Satterthwaite-Tahuhu, Announces Pregnancy
- AUS Batsmen Who Must Step Up In Smith's Absence