It's A Sizzler! A Hot-Potato? Nope. It's a Note7
Users of the Samsung Galaxy Note7 have been asked to switch off their phones. No, this isn’t a misguided Whatsapp forward but a directive from the South Korean company.
After devices were recalled in September, it seems that even the replacement devices have started going up in flames and a latest video from a Burger King in Seoul, South Korea doesn’t help their case.
The video, shot by a customer at the outlet has something smoldering on the table more than the ordered meal next to it. It is in fact a Note7, and it required a pretty durable pair of mittens to usher it to safety.
Here is the video:
- You Weren't Even Born When We Supported Hindutva: Shiv Sena Tells BJP
- 'BJP Lost Friend': Sanjay Raut Says Maharashtra Will Have Shiv Sena-Led Govt Soon
- Universities Like JNU Have Been Forced To Move Apart From The Nation
- Pakistan Writes Letter To Top UN Officials To Reject Bifurcation Of Kashmir
- Vodafone Idea, Airtel To Raise Tariffs From December 1
- One Hundred Days Of Solitude In Kashmir’s News World
- How T. N. Seshan's Poll Clean-up Operation Actually Helped Lalu Yadav In Bihar
- Domestic Violence Can Be Isolated, Repetitive Or Even Span Generations
- Bollywood’s Double Whammy For Bald People Is Regressive, Not Cool
- When Asked To Bend, We Turned To Kafka, George Orwell
- Rape Survivors Experience Health Problems For Years After Traumatic Episode
- Four Soldiers, 2 Porters Dead After Avalanche Hits Army Positions In Siachen
- PM Modi Praises NCP, BJD For Adhering To Parliamentary Norms
- Sabarimala Redux: Marxists Caught Between Court, Ayyappa and Activists
- Odisha Could Emerge As Hottest Indian State By 2100, Experts Warn
- 'Don't Feel Hard Done By' - Smith Okay With Short Tampering Ban For Pooran
- WC 2022 Qualifier: India Face Oman In Do-Or-Die Match
- WATCH | BJP MP Gambhir Ready To Make 'Sweet Sacrifice' For Delhi
- French Surgeon May Have Molested Nearly 200 Children: Prosecutor