Outlook Among Exemplary News Teams In Developing Countries
Outlook has won an “honourable mention” from the World Media Summit for “Exemplary News Teams in Developing Countries” in 2014.
Our entries included coverage of the
- KG basin gas price issue by Lola Nayar,
- India’s No. 2 problem by Uttam Sengupta, and
- the Muzaffarnagar riots by Neha Dixit
The top prize went to Al Jazeera.
World Media Summit, a Beijing-based organization, counts The New York Times, Al Jazeera, News Corp, NBC, The Associated Press, Thomson Reuters, BBC, Xinhua, Kyodo News, and The Hindu among its patrons.
- In J&K, NC, PDP, Congress Explore Options To Form Govt; Altaf Bukhari Says 'Good News' Soon
- Amritsar Blast Case: One Arrested, Amarinder Singh Says Grenade Made In Pak
- A Course Correction Required, My Lord | By Markandey Katju
- American Tourist Allegedly Killed By Isolated Tribe In Andaman And Nicobar Islands
- PDP, NC, Congress Forming Alliance On Pakistan’s Direction: BJP
- Should Rahul Gandhi Say He Is Not A PM Candidate?
- How Calcutta Women Used Humour To Handle Sexual Harassment Before #MeToo
- Why Indian Railways Is Bad At Implementing Big-Ticket Projects
- Tamil Nadu: A State For Statues
- From Srinagar, A Tale Of 'Cabbage' And (W)Rath
- What Makes India Powerful, What Sort Of A Country We Want
- P Chidambaram Slams Modi On Demonetisation, Says Govt Destroyed MSMEs
- BCCI CEO Rahul Johri Cleared In Sexual Harassment Case
- Bihar Shelter Home Caretaker Who Taught Girls Soliciting, Arrested
- Odisha Sports Secy Throws Out Journalist From Press Meet
- It Doesn't Befit The PM To Abuse Political Opponents: Manmohan Singh
- Nehru Too Was Ill In His Last Years In Office: BJP On Demand For Goa CM’s Resignation
- India Will Not Tolerate Insult Of Farmers By PM Modi: Rahul Gandhi
- India's Tour Of Australia, 1st T20I: Virat Kohli & Co Lose Rain-Hit Opener By 4 Runs